Friendship

Denis invites Evan inside his house.

"Can you not smoke inside? It will bad for me and my baby." He said seriously.

Evan crushed the cigarette in the wooden fence before he enters.

Denis shows him his lab result.

"You really have a baby inside your body? Are you part alien?" Evan laughs.

Denis smiles.
Though Evan is a bit rude at first glance he is not that judgemental like others who secretly laughs behind him and take him as a circus clown asking him alot of conplicated things.

"So you need money because you are pregnant. Why did you show this to me? Why take it too seriously to let me believe you?" Evan asks.
He just wakes up and taking out trash.
This new guy looks nice so he try talking to him.
Now he suddenly change his view to the world.
He is thinking of using condoms even with men from now on.
Better safe than to have a baby in somewhere part of the world.

"I want to know how to earn money. But I have no idea. To show my sincerity, I told you this."

Evan shakes his head.
"Someone like you can easily be cheated with money. Don't I look like a bad guy. Why did you trust me?"
Evan said. With his rude attitude, and an eagle tattoo in his right shoulder and smoking habit, everyone thinks he is a gangster.
'I am a simple small entrepeneur though, sorry to not live to your expectations'

"Can't I invest in your business?"

"So trusting?"
Evan shakes his head.
"How about climbing my bed,instead?"

Denis frowns.

Evan laughs.
"Just joking, what if you got pregnant with my baby? What would I do then?" He laughs.

Seeing Denis angry face he become serious too.

"To be honest, I am still new to these. You need a sure money for your baby. I...am not sure if my small business will be able to meet your expectations."
Evan bows a bit. "Actually I am a former office manager. I quit the job in a pit of rage. I end up doing this business but it is still not as good as I first started."

Denis understand that this person is equally being sincere with him.
"Okay."

"How about I help you look around in town tomorrow?"

"You don't have work?"

"I'm the boss."
Evan grins.
"I'm just kidding. I come at noon. I have a lot of time to accompany you. You should see the place. Didn't you fell inlove in this place because of how good your coworker scam you?"

Denis laughs.
"He didn't scam me."

Evan smiles.
"Tomorrow is perfect for a date."

Denis smiles timidly.
"Thank you."

Evan stood up.
"I have to go to my office. A boss life is hard." He said einking at him.

Denis can't stop laughing at the stupid joke.

A/N:

Finally, I am grinning.
Wahahhahaha