Note Writing

JUNGKOOK POV

Ever since I met my mate's parents in a very awkward way, when i say awkward I literally mean VERY awkward. They talked inside the dining table and came back with a scared looking face, Jennelyn's mother said that they have to go somewhere else so I agreed and went back home.

Her parents both look gorgeous and handsome, now I know where she got those killer looks of hers.
I was writing another note that i'll be posting in her window again when someone talked.

"Bro I swear to the mother of mochi you are really becoming a creeper"

I was startled by him going up behind me

JK: "Bro why do you scare me like that, it ain't funny"!

JM: "My bad hahahah, its just, you're really fun to pick on, and also because you're my brother".

I continued on thinking of a pick up line but every time I think of something it becomes cringy.

Jimin picked a crumpled paper on the bin full of notes rejected.

JM: "Are you a planet? Cuz yo as- DUDE WHAT KIND OF PICK UP LINE IS THIS, WHAT ARE YOU AN OLD MAN?

JK:" You're the one whose old, let alone shor-"
JM: " I swear to the moon goddess if you continue that sentence I will tear you limb from limb".

I chuckled and ignored him, continuing what I was doing.

JM: " Oh btw Jungkook, your sweetie Pie is outside, my goodness Jungkook, you didn't tell me she was Fineeeee

I froze, my mate's outside?... SHES OUTSIDE MY HOUSE?!?
Quick gotta clean all this mess, I used my super speed to tidy things up while my brother went to let Jennelyn come inside.

As i was almost finished tidying things up, I can smell down the Living room her scent, smell of grass and honey, I love it.

As I went down to go see her I froze in my spot when I saw her, even my brother couldn't stop looking at her....

Thank you Moon Goddess for blessing me such a fine dining.

————————-❤️—————————

Hey everyone!
Its me your Author again, my my I havent update in a very long time, Im sorry if i didnt updated earlier, a lot has been happening with my family and all the stuff happening in the world.

I hope ya'll like this chapter but I promise you, I will try to update as much as possible.

Once again this is your author, see you in the next chapter
LOVE YOU ALL❤️