Burn

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Here I am standing infront of my mate looking as gorgeous as ever. Why did she come in my house? I don't remember telling her to come here. Maybe she's here to tell me something or maybe we are going some- THE DATE!!

Oh my god I forgot about the date, how stupid of me to forgot!

"Hey Jennelyn, why are you here?"

"Don't you remember? we're going out to eat, you know, a date?"

"O-oh ri-right th-the - d-d-date!"

"You forgot didn't you?"

"No I-I didn't"

"Hmmmm you're stuttering which means your lying, second you're still in your Iron Man pajamas and sock, pretty sure I'm telling the truth"

I can hear laughter beside me which means my stupid small brother is laughing.

"OOOOhhh snapp brotha, you got caught, whatchu gotta do now huh?"

"Shut up before I rip of those hairs of yours off of your freaking scalp"

"Tskk pretty sure you can't do it cuz of yo ass burning from embarrassment"

"Shut up!"

"Make me tsk"

"Why yo-"

"ENOUGH YOU TWO"

we both got quiet of how loud my mate's tone was, damn i'm gonna handle a lot of this when we get marri-

"Hello? Earth to Jungkook? , are you still there or are you daydreaming of me beating your ass?"

"OOOHHHHHH you need aloe vera with that brother?"

My cheeks went red of how embarrassing this situation is, an alpha being red cuz of embarrassment, I should be the one who should make her red it's not fair!

"Jennelyn watch your tone with me"

"or what?"

I went as close as possible in her ear and slowly said those words that i'm sure will make her blush.

"Or I'll make you keep that mouth shut, trust me you don't want me to be the one who closes that, I won't be needing my hand when I do it"

"Honey, the only thing that will keep this mouth close is if you start dressing your ass up and stop lying that you forgot, even an elderly will remember a date, yet you don't? boy you need to start listening properly cuz i'm pretty sure you know what will happen if you do it again."

I covered my groin remembering the time she kicked my precious friend.

"Uughh fine, i'm sorry it wont happen again, i'll go and dress up, give me 5 min, make yourself at home."

I went upstairs leaving my brother and mate downstairs

JIMIN POV

To say I was shock would be an understatement. The most feared alpha in the whole country was here whimpering and covering his groin infront of his mate. Did something happened between those two I didn't know about? Oh hell nahh I need to know what happened. I walked and stand just beside her to ask.

"Damn girl how did you do that?"

"Did what?

"Oh I don't know, making him whimpering and covering his you know peepee?"

"Oh it was a long story"

"Did you-"

"Yep I did"

I suddenly covered my groin too, feeling scared of what she can do, dangg he got a feisty one.

"Well, i'm just gonna check up on him, wait here and be comfortable."

I went upstairs to see him all changed up.

"Alpha, Jennelyn told me she kicked you-"

"Yes Jungkook, it was a long story now can you zip it and not say something about it"

"Yes Alpha, but I can feel the pain"

"Jimin, if you ever find your mate, make sure to not let your wolf take over infront of her especially in a room where you both are the only people around, fight it, I don't want it happening with you, good thing it didn't said goodbye or else I wouldn't make pups anymore."

"Wait, that happened? oh my, you really got burnt by your mate Alpha HAHAHAH"

"Yeah yeah, i'll get back at her but for now I still have a date so imma go now"

"Don't worry brother I got this house secured"

"Thanks brother"

"No problem"

"Now lets get this date over and have fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY EVERYONE ITS YOUR AUTHOR AGAIN.

I hope everyone is safe and staying inside this quarantine, make sure to stay inside and eat nutritious food, stay 6 feet apart from people and always smile!

See you in the next chapter, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!