~One~

Hi guys !! This is my first fanfiction and I hope u all will like it... plz like and comment if u are an army and u love BTS 💜

          It was just a normal day for jungkook- he got up took a shower and got ready for the day. It was very early, 5:43 the clock read . His roommate taehyung was still  asleep. Jk went down to the kitchen to grab a banana milk then head to the gym to exercise ( his daily morning routine ) . But just as he opened the door he saw jimin doing push-ups ~ shirtless    sweat dripping from his body, from his collarbone to his abs . Fuck, he looked sexy af. Jungkook eyes widened as he  felt a bulge grow in his pants...

— I may have forget to mention a tiny part of JKs life, which he did daily and very often-crushing over his jiminie hyung, jiminie hyung... he is always clingy and so sweet that only looking at jimin turned jungkook on. On stage he looks so hot and sexy that JK can barely keep himself in control. Every time they are alone jungkook feels the urge to slam jimin on a wall and have a full make out session with him, jungkook knows that he can never have jimin but... a boy can dream, right? —

        ...he closed the door and ran to the neatest bathroom . He stood their trying to resist touching himself, he didn't wanna do that, he felt disgusting of wanting something he knew he would never get. His mind was filled with thoughts of jimin.... how sexy he is,his abs, his body, his too cute to resist smile, his kissable thic lips , all this turned jungkook on more and made him horny as fuck. He couldn't resist anymore, so he slid down his pants and started to touch himself. He started stroking his length. Trying to stop his moans from escaping, he was afraid that jimin would hear him, but they escaped anyways. Jungkook became a moaning mess as he started to move his hands faster and faster, covering his whole length until he came all over his own hands.
             He sat there for a while, till he got his thoughts together and then headed towards the gym...

      — jk was not sure of his sexuality but he was sure that he's not straight. He didn't share this thought with anyone but only his cousin sister-Yuji, who always loved and supported him as he was —

          Jungkook opened the gym door and jimin was still there, jimin smiled the cutest smile someone can imagine and jungkook tried not to blush and keep a straight face ( just tried :)) " Hey jungkook!" Said jimin, jungkook just threw a shirt on his face and said " wear this u freeloader-" and tried not to look at the older while he was putting the shirt on.
          Jungkook tried to shift his focus to his exercise, he started with push-ups  with a timer on for 10 min. Trying to lose eye contact and avoid physical contact with his hyung. But little did he know behind him jimin had a sheepish smile on his face. He went to JK and sat right on his butt. Jungkook was shook by jimins move. Jimins dick was touching jungkook hole, " get off me hyung!!" " sorry I can't I'm relaxing and trying to encourage u" said jimin with a smile which was rather suspicious, jungkook felt himself growing harder, " if u wanna encourage me shouldn't u be under me...;)" " what??" , "oh nothing!" Said jungkook with a smirk on his face, jimin started jumping on him " uh-huh tell me please!!" " FUcK!!!" Said jungkook under his breath, he felt himself growing harder.... he couldn't resist the want to fuck the hell out of jimin right there right now. He flipped jimin under himself, now jungkook was on top of him, he started grinding on jimin, he knew he would regret this...

Hey fellow ARMYs!!! JHope u like it till now plz wait for updates...
Sorry for any mistakes feel free to comment and do like ...
there is gonna be lots of smut;)
I purple u 💜