fika's ocs

F I R S T

C H A R A C T E R

❝ NAME ❞
Tempest

❝ SPECIES ❞
Canine

❝ BREED ❞
Australian shepherd

❝ GENDER ❞
Female

❝ AGE ❞
4 years

❝ PERSONALITY ❞Tempest is seen as a playful and loving canine

❝ PERSONALITY ❞
Tempest is seen as a playful and loving canine. Most of the time she is the first to welcome a new animal to the farm and inform them of what life there is like. Tell them they have no reason to worry about their new home. Now this dog certainly isn't a city dog. She isn't afraid to get down and dirty. The name Tempest means a violent storm. Like the meaning to her name, Tempest has known to become violent and nasty when pïssed off. Luckily for you, shes generally patient and it's difficult to tick her off too bad.

❝ APPEARANCE ❞
Tempest is a medium sized dog with long, fluffy fur. She has a lean and agile build, but be careful, she is still a hard hitter. Her fur mainly consists of black. As seen. Her 'eyebrows', cheeks, and most of her underside as well as part of her legs are a tan color. She has a white muzzle and blaze from her muzzle, between her eyes, to the crown of her head. Her neck, chest, under her chest, and most of her one leg is white. She has two white back paws and her front right paw to half her forearm is white as well. Unlike most of her breed, she kept her long tail, which is colored black. Her eyes are a warm honey brown.

❝ OTHER ❞
♡ has been in a few herding competitions
♡ has bred two strong litters in her past
♡ loves playing in the dirt or hanging out with the livestock [ mainly the cows, horses, and pigs ]
♡ smells like warm honey and caramel
♡ favorite color is yellow
♡ favorite flower is sunflowers

❝ OTHER ❞♡ has been in a few herding competitions♡ has bred two strong litters in her past♡ loves playing in the dirt or hanging out with the livestock [ mainly the cows, horses, and pigs ]♡ smells like warm honey and caramel♡ favorite color is ye...