Are you listening?

"Aren't you ashamed?"
"Watch your mouth"
"I won't.. look at what you have done.. this home is sinking..  because of you ... Why don't you do some work and earn money rather than sitting there whole day and smoke"
"You live in my house I bought it with my hard earned money and what did you do? Have you ever earned a single penny?"
"What did I do ??? Haa!! I gave up my life for this family... When you were out there earning money I took care of our sons"

It's barely six in the morning and his parents have started fighting again. Jimin lies there in his bed with tears in eyes, last night he hardly slept because of the nightmares and seems like day will be worse than night. He slowly gets up from bed and sighs 'what a great way to start a day.'
After having to deal with his parents and getting not so gentle reminder that he is a complete failure from his father he makes way towards his farm.

Even though Jimin never wanted to be farmer he likes it here it's peaceful and calms him down.
The land is not much bigger but produces enough to sustain his family. He even named the flowers in small garden and sometimes even rant to them about his life.
"Hello Lilas and Lolas" he greeted those beautiful flowers while watering them.
"At least you are having good morning"
"I wish I was a flower too or maybe a bird or something that is not me"
"Tell me Lola will I ever find happiness?"
The flowers gently swayed in air as if they are assuring him ... But he knows the wind is just mocking him.

After about 5 hours of continuous hard work Jimin lays in his make shift tent, tired and drained. Because of his parents fight he could not eat breakfast in the morning. Dancing never tired him he could dance for hours and still go on because dancing gave him wings.
Jimin stopped dancing long ago.
His parents never took it seriously it was just to pass time and men don't dance.

On his way to market to sell some vegetables he sees Jaemin standing in corner smoking.
"Hey Jae"
"What do you want?"
"How have you been?"
"I am having greatest life ... Thanks to you"
With that he walks away.. Jaemin is doing master's in chemistry from a college in nearby town and lives with an aunt (Jimin lived there during his college too),even if he sometimes visited the village he would rarely come home... Why would anyone do that?? Is that place even home??? What happens to Jae after he finishes his course?? Will his life be ruined just like mine??? what is life?????
"Son"
"Uhh"
"I have calling you but you were just day dreaming"
"Sorry Mrs. Soo I just spaced out."
"Or dreaming about someone?"
"Oh no Mrs. Soo.. how can I help you today?"
"Oh pack some tomatoes and beans and hmm some mint too"
"Ok"
"You know Jiminah my grand daughter Leah I believe she would be perfect for you."
"Oh"
"You should taste her food Jiminah...it's heavenly."
"I don't want to be in heaven." He muttered.
"What?"
"Nothing... here is your vegetables Mrs. Soo"
"Thank you and think about it Jiminah, I can set up a date soon."
"Oh I would think about it and have a great day Mrs. Soo."

"Oh God please give me a remedy!!!!" Jimin exhaled after Mrs. Soo left.

It's was around 10 pm he returned home from a very long and tiring day and the only thing he ate whole day was a sandwich that too for lunch. "At least they are not fighting anymore and I can sleep peacefully." Jimin thought while bathing.
After freshening up and changing to his favourite bear pyjamas...( He really wants to sleep tonight) Jimin sat with his father as his mother served them. He waited for his mom to sit down before eating. It's his favourite dish tonight and his mouth is watering just at sight of it.

"What the hell is this?"
"Food"
"You call this food. Rubbish tastes better than this."
"Oh then go eat rubbish."
"How dare you to talk to me like? Respect me or..."
"Or what?"
His parents have started again. He doesn't have any energy left to interrupt them. He slowly stands up and walks out of the house and walks towards his field. It's full moon night tonight and his crops is swaying in gentle breeze. It's a beautiful scene and somehow very calming.
"Hey Lolas and Lilas I am back and I missed you"
"They are fighting again. This is fourth time this week."
"I could not even eat my favourite food."
"Oh I am wearing pajama."
"Lila is this how my life would be forever?"
"Sometimes I think they are doing it purposely to get rid of me."
"I am trying to make things better."
"I want to be happy and laugh without feeling guilty."
"Can I ever escape from this?" tears pooled in his eyes as he kept on ranting to his flowers. After crying for sometime Jimin laid down in the field looked up at the sky... Moon is beautiful tonight it's magnetic... His heartbeat is calming down and worries fading away. He doesn't know why he stood up and started swaying with plants. For the first time in years Jimin dances... to a music that only he can hear... It's singing of a nameless bird ... That is singing just for him ... to calm him...to hug him.
His legs give up but he feels content. After wishing goodnight to his flowers, he goes to the tent, checks time in his mobile and lies down.
It's 4 o clock.

So did you guys like it?
Do comment

I 💜💜💜you, BTS
I💜💜💜you, Army