The Much Wanted Kiss

Chapter 14

~Dedicated to @sjaw123 for being so nice and wonderful! You are the reason writing is special to me!~

I thought I would update today (I was going to update tomorrow) because why not and I can't go to sleep so, this is a little gift. This is a sweet chapter, no problems, just sweet moments. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up as Eli was setting me in bed, "Sorry baby, go back to sleep." he said sweetly.

I had the sudden feeling of fear. I didn't want to sleep alone. "Wait, Eli?"

"Yes?" he asked turning around at the door.

"Can you stay, I don't want to be alone." I admitted sheepishly.

"Of course." he said laying down in the bed.

I snuggled up to his chest and closed my eyes falling asleep on his cold chest.

*************

I woke up and looked over at Eli. I laid my head on a pillow and he woke up.

"Morning beautiful." he said kissing my cheek and wrapping his arm around me.

I felt the sudden urge to turn on the record player I had in here. I really wanted to listen to The Weekend for some reason.

I got up and walked to the record player. I pulled out the 'The Weekend' vinyl record and placed it on the player. I put the needle on the song D.D. (Dirty Diana) and walked back to the bed.

The song put me in the mood to kiss Eli. The song was captivating like that.

I got on top of him and kissed his lips in a slow, soft, hot kiss. I just really wanted his lips on mine, I haven't kissed him in what feels like forever. 

He smiled into the kiss and slid his hands under my shirt, playing with my bare waist. When the chorus came on he flipped me on my back so he was on top.

I slid my hands under his shirt and slid it up and off of him so I could mess with his rock hard chest as we kissed.

My hands slid across his back and front as he messed with my thighs. I smiled and placed my hands on his chest as he kissed down my cheeks, neck, and stomach.

He was so cold but his kisses were so warm. They burned me with love.

When he came back up, he nibbled my neck playfully. He went to my ear and whispered, "Your so beautiful." before biting my earlobe and going back to my lips.

I played with the rim of his pants as he pushed his tongue in my mouth.

He slid my shirt up and over my head so I was left just in my bra and sleep shorts. 

Me, being caught up in the moment, wasn't paying attention to how far this was going. But I didn't stop, I didn't want to stop. I continued to kiss him and let my hands explore his cold hard body.

He kissed down my neck to my chest. He kissed my collar bone and smiled up at me after every soft peck.

I smiled back and pulled him back to my lips.

"You have no idea how much I have wanted this." he groaned.

He planted soft, warm kisses on my stomach and I moaned in pleasure.

It was amazing finally being kissed like this by Eli.

"Oh baby don't do that." he said, his lips hovering over my jaw bone.

He kissed me coming back to my lips, "I love you." I said.

"I.. Love.. You." he said in between kisses.

***********

After about an hour of making out we were laying across from each other. His and my shirt still somewhere laying on the floor.

I traced his lips with my finger. He opened his mouth and was about to bite my finger but I pulled it away smiling.

I was pleased with our previous make out session. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Your smile is so cute." he said, his eyes fixed on my pink lips.

 I covered my lips with my hand but Eli pulled it away.

He pecked my lips and was about to kiss me again but the door opened and in came a very happy Sassy. She jumped right on the bed and snuggled in between me and Eli.

I looked back at the door and saw Alex and Jayson. I remembered that I didn't have a shirt on and immediately grabbed a blanket to cover myself, I know that they have seen me in a bikini but it feels different because I am wearing a bra. I felt like they were staring at me.

"Oh damn. Sorry, were we interrupting something?" Jayson said while Alex smiled at me.

I don't know why but I felt subconscious about my self because I had no idea why he was smiling at me like that.

Eli looked at me and saw that I was trying to cover myself. "You two get out, you selfish fucks, can't you see she doesn't want you here?" Eli said pushing them out. 

I searched for my shirt and slid it on. "All better." I said.

"Do you want to go down and get something to eat?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm starving." I said.

We walked down stairs and I made my self some bacon and eggs while the boys went out hunting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas! Hope you liked it!

Please Vote!

Comment!

And Share!

~Cayla