Chapter 22

So it's Christmas today (when i first wrote this it was Christmas Day) and I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got awesome presents!

My phone sits in my hand for about 3 minutes before I decide to text Kian, it's been fine up to now and I don't know whether texting him about this little note would make anything better. I slip my phone back into my pocket and forget about the note. If he asks then I will tell him, until then. Nothing.
"Kerri?" I shout, exiting my room. I turn round the corner and Kerri and Connor are both crying.
"Um... Have I missed something?" I give them both a smile and the laugh. They join in on the laughing and I proceed to sit next to Connor and I give him a hug.
"So what's actually wrong then?" I ask, Lifting my head from Connor's shoulder. Kerri signals for Connor to tell me.
"Well Peg, the reason for me being here today is to tell Kerri and you that I'm.. I'm gay." He smiles and I burst out into tears. I hug him again and leave tear patches on his shoulder.
"So, who else have you told. We'll Tyler was my first because he encouraged me to come out, then It was Kerri and now you. My next trip is the O2L house. Wish me luck." He gives us one last hug and stools out the door. Me and Kerri both look at each other and smile. Once the door closes I sit up and give Kerri a concerned look.
"What?" She asks me shaking me by the shoulders.
"Chessie. She doesn't know yet. She is... Madly in love with him. He can't break her heart like that." I say almost crying again. Kerri hugs me and tells me she is going to be okay.
~some time later~
I am woken up at 3 in the morning by my phone. It's Kian. I grab my phone off of my side table and unlock it. I squint at the sudden bright light. He has messages me.

Hey peg, I'm missing you already. I should be awake at this time but I really need someone to talk to. I need to talk to you. x

Kian I literally love you so much.

Sorry this was quite a short one! love you all and Merry Christmas from me! Okay so Christmas was ages ago now so yeah :)