~Five~

JENNIE came back to KOREA thankfully she came back by private jet so no one could know.

Her jet landed on the roof of a luxurious motel she spent the night there.

In morning she went home she saw NAMJOON eating his breakfast. When he saw JENNIE he ran to her to welcome her.

"Mommy,noona told me you are coming,are you okay?mommy"

NAMJOON said while pulling JENNIE's dress asking for attention.

The guardian(babysitter)was at the table waiting for joon.

"Hey,you take him away from me."

JENNIE said and walked to her room.

Namjoon was now crying,he sat down holding his teddy tight. His babysitter came and took him to the table while caressing his back

"calm down,mommy is tired you know she love you. If you will be late your daddy will be angry.let's get ready okay?"

NAMJOON was very kind,he quickly wiped his eyes and went to his room to get ready.

(as you all be thinking about school.let me tell you as NAMJOON IQ is 148 so he wanted to go to school early).

When NAMJOON came back home he was expecting her mother but she was not in home.He was tired, he played in his room,did his homework and slept on the study table.

NAMJOON never went to park with his parent or spent time with his parent.

He was understanding child he always thought his parents are working hard just for him but he soon starting to realize the real things as he starting to grow.

He was very close to his grandfather he usually spent his vacation with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JENNIE Was lying on her bed when she heard the door opening sound.she turned her head to see who entered the room.She was taken back by Jimin who was changed and become more handsome and sexy.

She already had feelings for his husband and those grew up more and more when she was away.But she couldn't come back and say Jimin i missed u.she already faced what she got last time.Plus her ego didn't let her.

JENNIE pov:

"if he say that once what I want i'll surrender"

i thought while admiring my husband.

Then i noticed he was drunk and was walking with difficulty.i quickly stood and ran to help my husband. He was drunk and was not in his senses if he was he could slapped me for running away.

He caressed my face and i leaned to the touch and did what i didn't wanted to do.

As i was on my edge i screamed

"jiminn"

"it's okay, I love you baby"

JIMIN whispered as he laid down beside me,that's what i wanted.

"I love you too"

i said with low voice before he was passing out.

I woke up,got up my whole body was sore.I took a shower and when I went to the living room . I saw him.

"So you are up?"

JIMIN said in the tone i always used whenever he threatened me.

what is he going to do?what is he even thinking?I thought while approaching him.

_______________________________________
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ