-Present - Twenty Six-

It is after the chapter "CHANGE"

Read that chapter to understand.

GRANNY came back from HOSPITAL.

Whenever YOONGI is away from home and GRANNY is in hospital JIN have to stay in his FATHER house. Where he is always in danger as everyone hate him there.

As NAMJOON always find ways to hit him.

JIN often ended up having bruised face and wounded body.

He always lock the room from the night when NAMJOON fuck-buddy entered his room. And tried to get close to JIN. That night JIN spent his NIGHT in washroom crying then he dream of him again.

Someone hugging him trying to calm him down.

He wants to remember him. He often begged to GOD to make him remember everything.

.

.

The situation in his college was not even better. J-hope was far from JIN. He never talked to him. JIN often tried to talk to him but he always avoid JIN.

Soon after some days rumors were about to hear.

.

.

Some days after someone was talking about a fuckboy in his class that had secret relation with a teacher.JIN wanted to ask them but he was not a person who interfere In other's matter and gossips.

He had other big problems in his life.

He liked TAEHYUNG as a teacher he often accompany him to lunch. Helped him checking the papers. Give him coffee time to time. Have a chit-chat with him.

.

.

At a morning he was about to enter his class when he hear someone gossiping.

What he hear made him angry.

"do you know who is that fuckboy we hear rumors nowadays?"

He hear other students asking that person who he was.

"the person who always accompany that teacher TAEHYUNG to his office"

"is it JIN?"

all asked in unison.

"who else can be?"

that person spoke.

.

Then JIN entered the classroom in silence. He got broke when he saw that J-HOPE was the person who was spreading rumors.

J_HOPE suddenly left the class when he saw JIN glaring at him.

From that day he never made eye contact with TAEHYUNG. Never helped him. Never talked to him.

Just answer of what he asked about studies.

.

JIN was gone in depression. He never talked about this.

He didn't know what to do. So he avoided everything.

His grades came down.

All saw him with disgust.

He wanted to talk to someone but couldn't.

..

.

.

After few months...

TAEHYUNG always tried to initiate talking to JIN but JIN always avoid him by answering as small as he could.

One day.TAEHYUNG was giving lecture to class and noticed that JIN had eyes locked on book. Not even glancing up at the board.

He called JIN.

JIN took his head up awkwardly.

"JIN did you understand everything?"

"yes sir"

"do you have any problem?"

"no sir"

"is everything okay in your family?"

JIN turned his head to see his class all were watching JIN with disguist and hate and some were smirking.

"everything is okay sir"

He answered awkwardly and again put his head down.

"JIN lecture Is here."

TAEHYUNG SAID tapping the boardmarker on white board.

JIN NOdded. TAEHYUNG noticed something was wrong he also noticed at how lonely he was and how whole class was whispering about him but couldn't undersatand anything.

He tried to undestand and tried to talk to JIN offering help but JIN always ignore saying he was okay.

He then called J-hope to his office. And asked him. What he came to know made him mad and worried.

He had a crush on JIN but they didn't had a relationship. He felt guilty at how much JIN had suffered because of him. He decided to end the course. He made the harsh decision but it was better for JIN.

He gave an application to HR department asking for transfer but they refused as he will have to wait for a month so they will arrange a new teacher.

.....

Taehyung pov:

After that day i couldn't make contact with JIN.

I was blaming myself.

J-HOPE always visit me in my. office. I didn't mind as he was also my student.

Then one day J-HOPE came and insteaad of sitting at the chair sit my lap.

I got confused at pushed him from my lap. But J-HOPE again jumped and sit on the lap. This time wrapping his arms around my neck hugging him tightly.

"i like you a lot sir"

"hey what are you saying ?"

"sir I like you so much...

.. do u like me back too?"

He started crying holding on me.

I calmed him down.

Then made him see me.

"J-HOPE it's wrong..we can' t have relation. It's against the law"

"i know ..I know you are going to leave the college you even sent application to HR departmenet"

My eyes widened at knowing it.

"it means you will date me when you aren't in this college"

I wanted to remove the feeling of JIN from his heart.

"but I don't like you like that"

"don't worry I'll make you love me"

"okay" i said sadly honestly i couldn't think anyonee else other thatn JIn.

"you are going next week so at that night let's go . and hang out."

I was speechless as how J-HOPE know everything he nodded and at that J-hope hugg him again and that he left me smiling and kissing my hand.

"how will I be able to forget you Jin? " i said while wiping his taers as they fell down.
-----
.
.
.
.
.
☆○o。Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᏟϴΝͲᏆΝႮᎬՏ   。o○☆
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ