Waking Up

This part is manly just with Pharm and just talking to his family who are in a different country I will do more chapters for you guys hope you like.
Thank you.

Pharms :
It was late and Pharm was about to go to bed, as he submitted his report in to get into this collage he took his top off and stepped into the shower. He turned the hot water on and ran his small hands through his longish black/brown hair and slowly washing his body. After 10 minutes he got out and a cold rush of wind shot at his back as he remembered the sliding door was open. He ran and closed it as it started to rain he disliked the sound of rain, so he turn on some music to tune out the sound of it. Pharm changed into his clothes and brushed his teeth dried his hair and flopt into bed. It was 6.30am and Pharm heard his tablet ring it was his mum and brother on face time as they were in America it was 17:30pm they were getting ready to close the shop there family owned as they all were great chefs.

Pharm's mum: how have you been sweetie?
Pharm:I have been fine just getting ready for college but how have you been?
Pharm's mum:we have been great we just closed the shop and was about to have some dinner but we will get going now to let you get ready we will call soon goodbye sweetie.
Pharm:ok goodbye mum and oh brother don't cause trouble bye now.
They both hung up and it was 7:30am they had talked for half an hour at most and had great laughs when they hung up Pharm had a memory shoot into his head.
In's memory in Pharm's head :
There was two people one reading a book and the other walking by. In wanted to talk but the other didn't they made slight conversation and said each others names.

End of memory
Pharm didn't get any of the names so he was left clueless and started crying as he didn't want it to end. He got undressed and took a shower but this time a long shower he wanted to get his thoughts out of his head as he stepped out. Pharm got dressed into his collage clothes and he went to his small kitchen and cooked some food for himself as he was a great chef he cooked some soup and some sticky rice he ate slowly not to hurt his stomach. After he had finished he brushed his teeth packed his bag and walked down the stairs and left the apartment building with all the rooms in. He found his car and went inside placed his bag on the other seat and buckled up and started to drive to his college which was new to him.

Just comment if you want more chapters coz I will do more. Thanks.