Lunch

Thanks a lot or all the reads hope to have more soon.

Pharm:
As they all were at lunch Pharm saw something and looked at it he saw someone the guy he already saw when signing in. He asked Team
Pharm: ' who is that guy?'
Team:' oh you mean Dean he is the swim team captain, why do you ask? '
Pharm: ' oh no reason'
Team: ' oh ok so do you want to come to my swim team to see him or can you two watch me race to have try outs please please?'
Manaow: ' sure why not I will get to see all the fit guys'
Pharm: ' yeah if Manaow is going I will go to I also have a question do you guys want me cook you anything?'
Team/Manaow: ' YES!!!'
Pharm: ' ok I will bring it to you guys at the swim team tomorrow ok?'
They all agreed and left Pharm went back to his apartment and started to cook he made these puddings. As he got done packing the last three boxes he got ready for bed when he heard loud noises coming from next door. He wrote them a note and left it for them the next minute his door got a note and knock he opened and snacks were in front of him.
Pharm took them and next the minute the loud noise was gone he got into bed and slept.

In's memory in Pharm's head: this was when it had started to rain and they were running away from there dad's they got to there apartment and there dad's had followed this was when bang one of the boys was on the floor.

End of memory

Pharm had woken up with tears all down his face he got ready for collage. Got his food for Team and Manaow and headed of to collage. When he had got there Team saw Pharm and asked
Team: ' are you ok why is you face and eyes red?'
Pharm: ' oh its nothing no need to worry'
He handed the food to him and then Manaow came she got her food and then went of to the swim team to see Team race Team went away to get ready and the other two went to go and sit down and watch him.

I will now introduce Dean and Win

Dean:

Dean: ' hey Win you ready for some more people to join the team.'
Win: ' yh I guess just don't want to many more in case it gets full but I guess we have to see don't we.'
Dean looks over to Pharm and Manaow sat down Pharm looks back at him but then looks away as he's shy.

Pharm:

Manaow:' Pharm are you ok your staring into space, hello?
Pharm: ' omg I am so sorry something caught my eye but is gone now'
After everyone had raced Team got into the swim team and was so happy. After he got out Pharm and Manaow were waiting for him.
Manaow: ' wow you did so well I didn't know you had this muscle'
Team: ' yh can we eat please?'
Manaow: ' um just to say you want to go eat when you only have swim trunks on?'
Team: ' yh'
Manaow: ' you like your body that much you don't care no go get dressed!'
Team: ' ugh fine see you soon'
Pharm/Manaow: 'yh see you soon'
They all walked of Team into the changing room Pharm and Manaow off to eat.

Dean:

Dean: ' I wonder who they are?'
Win: ' yh me two first years ar so cute this year especially that boy'
Dean: ' which one?'
Win: ' the one with the yellow backpack'
Dean: ' no he's mine ok Win!'
Win: ' jeez I was only saying he was cute but the one named Team he's cuter I will make him mine I think'
Dean: ' yh you got him I have him got it?'
Win: ' yh I got it'

So sorry just realised how long it is but I guess you have to wait for the fourth chapter and as usual if you have any book you want me to read just comment them down below
Stay safe
Happy reading 😊📖