05

05

       At the Beharska controlled planet of Saturn, a Beharska trooper ran towards the palace. On the way, engineers were busy constructing something unknown even to them. Eventually, he grew weary and decided to take a break. He looked up to the aurora shining on the beautiful night sky.

       Taking a deep breathe, he continued running until he reached the doors of the palace. There, he was stopped by two guards but the two allowed access as soon as the trooper showed his sign of approval.

       Eventually, he reached the door to the throne room. Dusting himself, the trooper entered. Inside, sitting on the golden throne, was two sisters. Kneeling, the trooper informed them of the captain’s demise as well as the awakening of a cryogenically frozen boy.

       Upon hearing his stories, the first sister laughed only to be sneered by the second sister. The two looked at each other and nodded to each other. Suddenly, something was heard whirring as if something was activated. Knowing of his fate, the trooper tried to run away only to be struck by a bolt of lightning. After that, his remains disintegrated.

       “So it seemed that the prophet’s words are true, sister,” said one of the sisters.

       “Well, it might be nothing at all as long as our triumph card remains unknown to the enemy,” replied the other sister.

       “In that case, soon the system shall belong to the Beharska Empire,” the two spoke together as they gave off a chilling laugh.