Morning

Deku pov

I woke up around 12 am only to find everyone else sleeping. I went up to the bathroom and saw a razor. I said to myself." Well i haven't done it in a while so i grabbed the razor and started cutting.
1 cut useless

2 deku

3 stupid

4 wh*re

5 sl*t

When i was done i washed up the razor and put it back where it was found. Then went over to my bag and grabbed a long sleeved shirt to wear. Then i decided to go make break fast cuz by the it was around 3 am. I make spicy curry for kacchan and cold soba for todoroki kun. Then i made waffles sausage and eggs for everyone else. U put down a class of orange juice for everyone. When i was done I grabbed two pots and started screaming

"
WAKE UP
MOTHER FU*KERS I AIN'T GET CUZ OF Y'ALL NOW Y'ALL AIN'T GET NO SLEEP CUZ OF ME."

When everyone woke kacchan kirishima and todoroki were still sleeping. I went up to their room and said "mother fu*kers get the fuck up i whispered in todoroki's ear if u het i will let you kill your dad. His eyes shot open quickly. Hahahaha i laughed as he got of the bed. Kacchan i will go get you mom i know ur scared of her. Im sorry im awake he said yelling. Kiri its not manly to ignore someone. They all woke up and stared at me with menacing eyes breakfast is ready i said happily. Grrrrr stupid deku kacchan said as he got out of bed.They all brushed their teeth and went to the kitchen. Here kacchan i made spicy curry. Todoroki i made cold soba and i yelled everyone else gets waffles with sausage and eggs amd orange juice.

While they were eating kiri asked deku are u gonna eat man? Oh no im not that hungry i assured. Oh yeah dekuuuu~ yes.Uraraka san?. When did u start cursing. Yeah deku they all said. Only happens when im mad or annoyed.  So why were u 😠 mad. Well u idiots didnt let me sleep and im a light sleeper so u gusy kept taljing while i was trying to sleep. I wake up around 12 and played my phine till 3 then i made break fast which took forever. Buuut scince i love u all i will let it slide and not let my demon side out and kill yall.

YOUR WHAT?!
My demon side i thought i told y'all my quirks. No u dipshit u fell alseep. Oh im sorry guys.