Chapter 3

No ones pov (previously)

Deku told them his quirks and they were all surprised. After a while everyone left except for kiri todo and baku.

Baku pov
Can you tell us your crushes and don't lie stupid nerd. Ummm well I kinda like umm CAKE 😰yeah cake. Heh hehehe. Bakugo went closer to his face. We all know that's a lie. What?? No its not. No ones crush is cake nerd.😒. ( Phone starts ringing and he goes to the bathroom. And they can hear him from The bathroom.)
M: just tell them you like them.
I: I cant just tell them I like them.
M: Yes you can.
I: no I can't you know im gonna chicken out and say his my name's izuku midorya and I'm a big cry baby who likes the 3 hottest boys in school kacchan sho~Chan and kiri~kun. Kiri's probably gonna say it's not manly to like guys midorya. Kacchan is gonna say that I'm a gay fag and sho~Chan is gonna say that he like momo.
M: if you get rejected i be here for you ok.
I: ok thanks
M:no problem.

Umm deku??. Oh umm yeah kacchan why are you guys still here. I thought you guys left?. Well I'm gonna go sit down Come on guys. (They all sit down.) They all start mimicking deku.
"Hi im izuku midoriya and i have a crush on the 3 hottest boys in school". Umm I uh. I don't like momo. And it's cool to like guys . I'm gay too nerd. Oh cool. So umm y'all heard everything? Yup. Oh then umm can we umm like g-go on a d-date please. Sure midoribro. Of course izuku . What ever nerd. Yayyy thanks guys. Kisses all of them on the cheek. All of them blush so hard.)

(Now)no one's pov
So midoriya where would like to go for the date. Yeah nerd where are we going? Izuku said ,ummm I dont know surprise me I guess. Alright midobro. What time should come get you? Is  6:00 ok?. Yep perfect. See ya later? Bye guys. (They all leave except deku cuz it's his dorm).  Ok what to wear. What to wear?! Oh godddd what am I gonna wearrrrr?!. Ok ok call mina and uraraka They can help. (Calls mina and uraraka on the phone)
D: guys i need help
M and U : what is it?!
D: I have a date I need help on what to wear.
U and mina: we're on our way.
D: thx guys.

Times skip brought to you by deku's gayness.

Mina's pov. Me and uraraka got the as fast as we could izuku immediately opened the door for us as if he was waiting at the window staring. When we went inside he was freaking out like crazy his room was a mess with clothes everywhere. I suddenly blurted out omg deku what happend to you. He replied and said I have nothing cute to wear for my date!😰😰😵.  Calm down deku Who are are you going with Uraraka asked.? Deku took a few deep breaths and said kiri sho-chan and kacchan. I instantly start fangirling. OMFGGG REALLY.  Yes now please help me find something to wear. Ok me and uraraka said where are you guys going? I dont know their they are gonna suprise me he said. Ok then do you wanna go cute or classy or bad boy type?. I dont know you guys pick. We like cute

How is this deku me and uraraka ask?

How is this deku me and uraraka ask?. Omg guys I love it thank you so much. Now for your make up. Guys I think I need any. Ok then let's just put on mascara. That's fine. Ok we finished we're gonna go ok. Ok bye besties! Bye. (They left). Ok now just gotta wait 1 hour.

Thats all for today sorry if it's short