Chapter 2

"Athena, this is Tank, and riot." Alpha says to me, and points too a tall man and another with dreads. "Tank, Riot, this is Athena. we will all be working together under the commands of anonymous. you are to answer to me and do what I say. if you do not, there will be consequences. understood?"
"understood." Tank, Riot, and I say at the same time.
"it is very dangerous out there. you must remember that the number one rule is to protect the protesters. we must also fit in as much as possible so join the chants and make sure to blend into the scene. Tank, Riot, you two will stay together. Athena and I will stay together." he looks at me, and I nod.

"you two will be at the protests near the white house, and we will be on the opposite end of the street. stay together." once he finishes talking he motions for us to stand and follow him back through the door.
Maybe it was because I was sitting down, but I never really realized how tall Alpha really was. he is about an inch taller than Tank, but a lot more muscle. he walks with such amazing posture that it makes me feel like he is towering over me, even though he is.
***
When we arrive at the protests, we are greeted with people shouting chants. Alpha grabs my wrist and leads me too the front line of the protesters.
"do you know what to do?" he asks me, and I nod. "good. don't be too far from me, and stay in the front lines." he orders.
"okay. what if I need you or something?" I ask
"then just call for me." he replies, and I nod under my helmet.
I make my way to the front lines, and am greeted with screams.
A women comes running to me with her hands on her face, screaming.
"my eyes!!" she shouts, and I look behind her to see police men and women spraying liquid into people's eyes, and just as I notice it, a police man throws a can of tear gas almost directly at me.
"Alpha!"

ngjfjsiqkwnbs alpha is a baddie. next chapter I might put a picture of what he looks like.... but who knows hehe