~4~ The shop

Troye's pov

I was happy that I pulled the button up on that Connor suggested. Not only because I kind of liked it but also because Connor's reaction was the best thing ever. He had a really big smile on his face and his eyes were sparkling. I think he was about to say something when he got interrupted by a guy from the shop. That random guy began to flirt with me and I felt a little embarrassed. I saw that Connor was uncomfortable with the whole situation so I said to the guy that I didn't need his opinion and that I only wanted Connor's. He seemed a bit annoyed and especially when Connor started to smirk. I had to hold back my own laughter then.

"Oh so he's your boyfriend?" To be honest I didn't expect this question. I looked at Connor and saw that he was already looking. He didn't seemed shocked though, it was like he didn't really care about what that guy thought. My first plan was to react immediately and to say that he was just a friend but when I saw that Connor didn't really care I came up with something else.

"Yes he is indeed" I smiled at the guy with one of my biggest smiles and walked towards Connor to put my arm around his waist. I saw that Connor was confused at first but when I squeezed him a little tighter to my body and gave him a smile he decided to act as my boyfriend.

"Babe, can we just pay and leave?" I never thought that a simple word as babe could make my heart flutter as much as it did. It's so sad that he doesn't mean this. To be honest I didn't even think he would do all of this and especially not when he took my hand and intertwined our fingers to walk back to the changing room. I actually totally forgot that I was wearing the button up. It was weird that he walked into the small changing room with me. Was he really going to stay here whilst I pulled on my normal clothes. Not that I really mind, it's not like we never saw each other half naked. We skyped often when we were just wearing boxers or sweatpants.

"That was fun" He smirked.

"Yeah but you know that he's probably going to think that we're going to make out in here"

"I don't care" I was so not used to this side of Connor but I liked it, I really liked it. It's a shame that all of this will be over when we walk out of this shop. I want to hold on to this moment as long as possible.

I pulled the button up out and saw Connor watching the movement very closely. Was he really looking at my body right now?

"So you still didn't tell me what you think of the shirt." I knew he liked it but I felt myself blushing because he was staring at me. That's why I started the conversation.

"It's amazing Troye you look really good in it." I saw that he was struggling to find words so I felt like teasing him a bit.

"Do you think it brings out my eye color and that it fits my body perfectly?" I used the words that the guy said to me. Connor immediately rolled his eyes at me.

"Yeah but I would use other words."

"Oh what words?" He hesitated before he started to talk again and when he began to talk I knew why.

"It doesn't only bring out your eye color but it makes them sparkle even harder than they already do. It just makes me look at your beautiful blue eyes and then I don't want to look away anymore. It also  doesn't just fit your body perfectly but it hugs it and shows the contour of your perfect body."

Why did I fell the urge to kiss him after this? Well maybe because it's the cutest and sweetest thing anyone ever said to me. Really I could even cry from this. I didn't though.

"Connor I don't know what to say."

"Never mind, forget all of this it sounded so stupid I'm sorry."

"No! It was the best thing ever and no one ever said things like this to me." I took him into a thight hug and just rested my head on his shoulder.

"Really Connor it was the sweetest thing ever."

We backed out of the hug and stared at each other for a minute. It wasn't weird at all. I was just so focused on Connor's face that I almost didn't hear that he spoke up.

"We can better go, we are already in here for a pretty long time and maybe even Tyler is going to think that we made out" He laughed at the last part. All of his cute words were almost as good as really making out with Connor not that I have experience with that and nor will I ever have.

We then just paid or better I paid for my stuff and left but not without acting a bit couply in front of that guy who's name is apparently Matthew according to his name badge.

Connor's pov

I didn't mind this whole acting as boyfriends thing. Not only was it funny to see that Matthew guy his reaction but I could also do things that I couldn't do as friends like holding Troye's hand and intertwining our fingers. When we were in the changing room I couldn't keep my eyes of him. He just has such a perfect body. Not too thin, not too muscular but just perfect. I don't like it when boys train hard to get a six pack, I really don't think it's necessary. While in the changing room I didn't expect myself to say all the things I said. I meant everything of it but when I just said it I wanted to take it back. When I saw his reaction I changed my mind, I was happy that I said all of it. He had this blush on his cheeks and a cute little smile. He was literally the cutest thing you have ever seen and no one would deny that. I even made him speechless with it. I felt sad that we had to leave this shop because I wanted to be able to hold his hands and to say cute things to him. But if I think about it I already said cute things to him without anyone listening other than Troye. That wasn't a fake moment and he knew that too. I just hope we can have moments like this again. Oh god what is this boy doing to me?

***

After we spent the evening eating pizza and going on Tumblr and stuff we went to sleep. I only couldn't sleep, the same thing as yesterday. Everything just repeats in my head when it's night.

With everything I mean Troye. The things I feel for him is more then just friendship. I already knew that but now with that whole fake boyfriends thing and everything what happened in that shop I really began to realize it. I don't just like him, no,  I'm in love with Troye Sivan Mellet. And I can't keep denying it for any longer. I just know it now. I actually always knew that he wasn't just a friend even from the first time I spoke to him.

We met because of YouTube of course. I found his channel after a few of my friends did. They tweeted about him so I checked it out and his videos were truly amazing. I just knew that I had to subscribe to him and send him a message. I send him a message on Twitter were I told him that I loved his videos and that he seemed a really nice guy to me so that I wanted to talk to him and get to know him. He responded a day later but I figured out that was because he doesn't use Twitter that much. We started to talk and soon we were skyping each other. It began to get a weekly thing and when we heard that we were both going to Playlist Live I couldn't be more excited. I was finally going to meet him. I was actually really nervous for it and I don't know why. I knew he was going to meet Tyler, Zoe and Alfie there too. Troye and Tyler were the first ones to meet and that was the moment that Troyler started. We met later that day and I was so happy to finally see him in real and not on my screen. He was even better than I thought he was and his eyes were even bluer and sparklier. He was the most beautiful guy I had ever seen and his personality was the sweetest and funniest. I already thought that way back then when we met and I've been pushing it away since that day. I still haven't accepted it and I'm not sure I ever will.

It's just easier to love a girl and you don't get hate for that. So why on earth would I want to like boys? I'm not gay or at least that's what I always told myself but now I know I am but that doesn't mean I accept myself and that I will ever show my feelings towards a boy. There will come a day that I fall in love with a girl and that everything turns out fine, no?

-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

So this was a thing. I have the feeling that you guys are going to hate me for this chapter but also going to love me a little bit because he confessed to himself that he loves Troye. But I think you're mostly going to hate me.
So that was everything I had to say BYE xxx Marlies