If Only

VANESSA'S POV

"Welcome to my humble abode. It's not much but it's quite cosy." I said as we entered my house. The warm embracing us.

"Don't worry I like your apartment." Andrew said.

"I don't blame you." and my cocky self is back.

"Well I bought the periodic table with me so we can choose whatever we want to talk about." Andrew said. What the hell is a periodic table. More importantly how can he carry a table in his bag.

I watched him unzipping his bag and taking out a neatly folded chart and unfolding it and laying it on the table only for it to roll back.

He again laid it on the table as it was about to roll back in Andrew stopped it be pressing, it in middle of its side, with fingers spread wide on the table he said in triumph.
"At last I got you."

Knowing we can't get anything done I brought a pair of scissors, a paper weight don't ask me why I have it cuz I only bought it because it is beautiful, a dazzling stone I picked from the shore and a stapler. And laid one on each corner so the paper won't fly.

"Thanks I forgot we can do that too."

"Clearly." I smirked.

After examining the chart he turned his face, his eyes captivating mine, those blue eyes which hold the world in them. His gaze slowly shifted from my eyes landing on my lips making him lick his dry lips, moisturizing them.

"I'm back." a cheerful voice brought me out of my trance.

"I will bring in some snacks." I muttered and walked to the kitchen.

"So what did I miss. I came here as soon as I can after Victoria informed me about you and whoever he is, are doing project."

"Welcome back." I whispered.

"Don't worry I know about all the elements in the periodic table. As a matter of fact this was my favorite chapter when I was in high school." Elizabeth said.

"And your saying that like it's an achievement, your proud of that." I whisper in disbelief.

She went silent after that.

I took a bowl and filled it with cheetos that that I was in the far right corner of the shelf.

"I come bearing goods." I announced startling Andrew.

"Are you trying to make me deaf." came Elizabeth's deafening yell.

I occupied the seat which is in the right side of him and replacing the stapler with the bowl.

"So which elements are we doing." I questioned. That sounded so wrong hope he understands I didn't mean it that way.

"Magnesium as 12 is my birthday." he said.

Birthday.

When is mine.

How old am I.

When was I born.

Who gave birth to me.

Why did I lose my memory.

Million thoughts in my mind,holding me hostage. Questions which I hope but are not yet answered came to me. Splashing and drenching me with the waters of reality.

If only Max knew who ordered the assassination, all these question might be answered.

"nessa"
"c"
"Vanessa"
"KC"