Chapter 6 : HER

Casually glancing at him once in a while to notice his behavior. It's an agent thing can't help it. He was kind of mysterious and you wanted to know about him.

You pulled out your earphones and put them a way.

You then spoke to him, but not in a very friendly voice.

Y/N: " So.... what school you went to before?" He looked kind of shook since he didn't expect you to open conversations with him.

Jungkook: " I-I went to xxx school". He said not sparing a single glance.

Y/N : " Then I guessed you changed schools because of towns. Did you move ?"

Jungkook : " Y-yeah... "

Y/N " Hmm ok interesting " you said trying to receive a certain reaction.

You could've seen that his pupils widened slowly.

He got the chills when you said "interesting".

You were about to ask another question but Jimin interrupted you.

Jimin : " Yo you guys wanna go eat some tteokbokki this afternoon?"

Namjoon : " Oh Mr.Chim I thought you were supposed to do a strict Kimchi diet, where you only ate Kimchi for this entire week ? "

Jimin : Aisshh.

Y/N: "Yea I thought so too.... Don't you remember you dared yourself to do that? "

Jimin: "Yahh.. c'mon guys I was getting drunk when I said that."

Jennie: "But I don't see what the big deal is... You do like Kimchi a lot don't you?"

At this point jimin was getting frustrated at this whole Kimchi thing.

Jimin: YAHH! ARE WE GETTING THE FUCKIN TTEOKKBEOKI THIS AFTERNOON OR WAT??!

Yoongi: Yo dude, I was tryna catch some sleep.

We laughed at Jimin for losing his temper so quickly.

Y/N: You guys can go ahead , I might skip this afternoon.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

Wow they must be really great friends.

And Y/N acts a lot different around her friends. It would be obvious since she would be comfortable around them.

Her personality is much better than I thought it was.

But there's something about her...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT IT'S MAKING ME EVEN MORE FLUSTERED THAN I ALREADY AM.

AISHHH...GET YOURSELF TOGETHER JEON JUNGKOOK.

END OF JUNGKOOK P.O.V