Chapter 36: Love you too!

You turned to look at him.

You furrowed you eyebrows as you pouted.

Y/N: "It's your fault!" You whispered.

"You made me scream.."

He laughed.

Jungkook: "Sowwy."

4 Years Later

Y/N P.O.V.

I'm walking to my office and then BAM!

OH FUCKK!

HIT MY HEAD ON THE FRIGGIN DOOR.

This morning is already not my morning, ughhh

Mondays as usual..

Oh wait what did I have to do again....

SHIT!DAMN IT!

I sit at my table frustrated.

I literally just came back from a chase for some stupid jail break, and now work again, can't they give me a damn break.

I was just about to grab a cup of coffee when someone knocked on the door.

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF THAT MOTHERFUCKER SHOWS UP WITH SOME DAMN COMPUTER AND 50 FILES IN HIS HANDS I WILL SMASH HIS FACE!!

I walk to the door filled with rage.

I opened the door and was about to shout..... but then I bounce back to a reality of awkwardness.

I just stood there for a mini-second not knowing what to do.

Y/N: "Jagii!!!" I pull him into a tight hug.

"You're back already?!" I slowly pull away from the hug seeing him squirming.

Jungkook: "Looks like someone wasn't in a good mood." He raised his eyebrows sexily at me.

I hit his chest out of shyness.

Y/N: "Let's not talk about that now that you're here." I smile at him feeling better that something went right on this dumb day.

Jungkook: "So am I not going to get a kiss.." He crossed his arms on his chest and looked at me.

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled to tease him and test his patience.

Jungkook: "Bad Noona.." He says with a cute tone and then unexpectedly pulls me into his embrace,laying his lips on mine, and softly kissing me.

I kiss him back and the felling of a warm smile came from his lips making me blush.

His one arm around my waist hugging on to me tightly and the other on my head while the kissing takes a passionate turn.

He then breaks the kiss still hugging me tightly in his arms.

Jungkook: "I missed you"

Y/N: "I missed you too" I pecked his forehead as we parted the hug.

He came in and sat in the chair next to mine. I passed him a cup of coffee and sat down next to him.

He turned to me as a smile curved up on his lips.

Jungkook: "Our wedding is in a few weeks, so don't stress about stuff like this."

Y/N: "Says the guy that does nothing all day but annoy me...."

Jungkook: "Yah...Babe that's mean.."

I chuckle and grinned at him.

Jungkook: "Are you always gonna be this mean.." He gave a bunny smile as his hands reached down and lightly spanked my ass while biting his lip.

Jungkook: "You're not answering.." He pouted resting his elbows on the desk, still looking at me.

I move in closer to him.

My face was less than an inch away from his, I stared directly into his eyes making his cheeks pink.

Y/N: "That's for you to find out, babe." I winked and kissed his cheek gaining a shy reaction.

He smiled. There was a pause...

He rested his head on my shoulder..

Jungkook: "Noona.."

Y/N: "Hm.."

Jungkook: "I love you.." He turned and looked at me with those sincere bunny eyes.

I turned to him.

Y/N: "I love you too!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Listen guys, I am really sorry I ended it kind of boring..idk man i'm a dumbass..but don't worry i'll be starting new ones really soon with more detail..i promise..PLEASE PLEASE SUPPORT ME..THANK YOU..

LOVE YOU GUYSS!!!!