Chapter 4 - Old Woman's Priest

•°•°•°Seulgi's POV

I was sitting at my office chair at another cold Monday. America never was warm, so I was used to wearing very thick clothing. I once again missed the warmth of Seoul where I could freely wear a crop top and not freeze to death.

Yeah yeah, you could say that some people in America wore crop tops even in the cold, but I was Asian and was too used to the warmth that only the slightest bit of coldness was freezing to me.

When I got home last Saturday after I went to the Manoban's Restaurant. I checked my email and there, Jet had sent me his book. A week passed by and I turned it into a hard copy and took it to a publishing house.

Jet was with me the whole time, and it was okay because his parents let him come with me. They said I was like a bigger sister to him and they trusted me to no do anything stupid.

Of course his eyes lit up as soon as the book was approved and that it would be published two months from now.

I smiled as I saw the happiness in his eyes. The boy truly had passion for his works. I drove him back home and told him to work on a new story if he could already.

His parents thanked me and offered me coffee, but I declined and went back home because it was already afternoon and I had to check some papers at home still.

After I finished checking papers. I wanted to go outside and club, but I remembered that I had no one to go with, since Jackson was bartending in weekends and he couldn't come.

You could say that I could drink on my own, but I wasn't a responsible drinker, and I wouldn't be able to get home. So I settled with a cup of hot coco and some bread as I watched netflix that night.

There wasn't really anything to do, so I just continued to watch. I soon fell asleep on the couch and noticed that the TV was still on. My bills were definitely going to get higher this month. I groaned and close the TV.

I make my way to my room and land face first onto my bed. I was touching around and my hand lands on my nightstand, there I feel something spiky. As I look up, I realize that it was my Irene's bracelet, that she had given me when I left.

I took it and wore it as I tried to find a more comfortable position. Sparks still ignited because the bracelet had once touched Irene's skin.

I was over reacting, but don't we all do when we're inlove? Even breathing in the same room as her now seemed to be so exciting to me.

Soon, I doze of into deep slumber as an image appears infront of me.

I walk up to a brunette and hug her from behind. She was smiling back at me as I felt the warmth once again. I stared at her eyes through her reflection in the mirror.

Love was evident in her eyes as she looked at me. Irene slowly released herself from my grip and turned towards me. I got nervous from our proximity. She was an inch away and my lips were aching to be touched by her soft ones.

She slowly leaned in and gave me a long peck, enough to send my heart into a beating mess. She looks into my eyes and grabs my hands. She places them on her hips as she snakes her hands around my neck.

I look at her with so much love, as I hear faint music playing. She suddenly moves, as I follow her strides.

The place now looked different. We weren't in a room. The mirror was gone, and now we were in a ballroom like place. No one else was there.

Just the two of us, swaying our bodies to the music as we got closer. She turns and holds my hand. I get in the groove and catch her, leaning her back as I pressed my face on her neck.