escape

angst ⚟
→minhee and jungmo

→ im warning you, this is really sad :(

...

I pretend to be okay and I try to smile as you look at me "Are you okay?" you asked and i nodded

"Im fine"

"You know what, i don't want to assume things but I think you're really not." you said while you were looking at me with your worried eyes as I felt my heart ache.

I know this look. You were hurt, for so many times you were smiling at me as if everything was okay.

Again, I am thinking that you're really trying your best to show me how much you care about me.

But I am afraid. What if i am only seeing these things because this is what i want to see.

"Minhee please don't be afraid." you said as if you can read my mind. "Why don't you let yourself to be you this time?" you asked "Come on Minhee let it go, Im here, im listening" you cupped my face making me to look at you. I wish it was just that easy Jungmo.

"Whenever you feel like everything is too much, always remember that I am here for you. If you think that no one is trusting you, no one is loving you please remember me. I will help you no matter what so please help me too."

"Breath, I hope you learn to let go, you deserve all the wonderful things in this world, I love you and I care for you" and there. I cried so hard that turns out into sobbing, You hugged me as if you're scared to loose me. Somehow I felt safe, I felt that this time it is okay to let my guard down.

You started praising me, mentioning all the achievements I got even if it's not really a big thing.

But then I felt an overwhelming guilt. This is my fault, I am doing this shit to myself and this person is hurting because of me, how selfish I am.

I stood up, I am pissed and hurt. I felt my knees were shaking but I ignored it as I walked away, I heard you call my name but I kept going.

"Im sorry Jungmo, I can't"

I can't fucking believe to myself, there's a person who wants to help me but I just left him there confused.

I can feel my anger for myself in my chest. I don't know what to do, Im so lost. my tears beginning to streak down in my cheeks until I let out a choking sob.

"Im going to sleep" I said to myself, more like convincing myself that I should really sleep. I lay down myself into the bed, closing my eyes.

Hoping to have an another escape.

...