five

angst ⚟
→jungmo & wonjin

...

"Y'all are boring, the two of you should kiss" Wonjin got shocked by his friend's words and look to Jungmo that is also looking at him.

"Guys stop, she might be uncomfortable" Jungmo said.

"Come on Jungmo she's your girlfriend and what is wrong with that?"

"He's right, it's just a kiss tho" Wonjin said, Jungmo look at him with a questionable look but the boy just shrugged and smile at him.

"Okay" Jungmo finally said and look at the girl beside him.

"Are you sure about this?" the girl whispered.

"Can I?" Jungmo whispered back. The girl just nodded and then Jungmo took the chance to kiss the girl or maybe it's just more than a peck. The crowd cheer to the both of them but Wonjin stand up that caught the attention of the people there.

"I'll go to get snacks" Wonjin said and didn't wait for his friends' answers and completely left.

Aliza gave Jungmo a worried look but the boy just nod at her. "Don't worry, I'll fix this" he whispers.

"I'll go with him" Jungmo quickly stand up and follow Woojin.

Wonjin left his friends in the garden and entered Jungmo's house. Jungmo's father saw him and immediately greet him.

"Where are you going?" Jungmo's father asked.

"I'm going to Jungmo's room Tito, I feel tired and I want to sleep" the boy answered.

"Oh okay, sleep well then" the man replied and patted Wonjin's head, the boy just smile until the older left.

When he finally entered Jungmo's room he quickly sat on the side of Jungmo's bed, he fidgets his fingers while remembering the image he seen earlier, the image of Jungmo kissing a girl infront of him.

Jungmo is his boyfriend but they need to hide it because Jungmo's family are against with this kind of relationship.

Jungmo is the only son of Koo family and that's why they are very strict when it comes in this situation. Wonjin and Jungmo are childhood bestfriends that's why he seen how much Jungmo's family hates gays, but in the most unexpected time the two of them fall in love with each other to the point that they can't stop it anymore, but to fall in love more and more.

They've been together for almost 5 years, but they are still hiding their relationship. It's really hard and painful for the both of them, but still accept it because they both know that they can't be selfish.

But the pain that Wonjin's feeling today hits different. From the day he learned that Jungmo's parent is asking him to bring a girlfriend, a girlfriend that soon Jungmo will marry. It hurts for real, he thinks the days that Jungmo's father are always smiling at him and welcoming him to their home because he knows that Wonjin is their son's bestfriend, it will be the same when they learned that this boy Wonjin is dating their son?

He looks down at his hands not knowing what to do, it's too much for him, he doesn't know if he can handle this anymore.

He heard the door open but he didn't look, he knows it's Jungmo.

The boy who entered the room carefully come close to him ad stand in front of his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry" Jungmo said, Wonjin look up at him, doing his best to prevent crying.

"W-Why?"

"I shouldn't done that" the older answered.

"But I told you to do that, that's why it's not wrong, don't be sorry" Wonjin explained and Jungmo just looking at him, he knows what Wonjin's thinking, but he's too scared to ask, at this case he doesn't really know what to do.

"Still, I-I'm sorry" Jungmo sat beside Wonjin and hug him, he brushes his fingers to the younger's hair and kiss his nape. And Wonjin can't hold it anymore, the boy cried into a mess.

Seeing his lover hurt, Jungmo can't help but to also cry, he keeps saying sorry but he knows it can't do anything and that's why he felt more guilty and sad.

While Wonjin still thinking about the kiss, about the jealous. He knows that they only asked Aliza to pretend as Jungmo's girlfriend and they should be thankful but something's really off for him.

He agreed about the kissing but it's not what he really wants, he wants Jungmo to do something but it only turns out disappointing himself.

He's really upset because Jungmo didn't say anything or do anything. But what's wrong with it? He can't be selfish. They both agreed to hide their relationship and it's been five years he should be used to this but why is he getting hurt like it's their first time?

He remove Jungmo's hug and wipes his tears. "I'm sorry, I ruined the day, I ruined your birthday" Wonjin said.

"Wonjin,," Jungmo cupped Wonjin's face and make him look at him. "Don't say that"

"Why?" Wonjin simply asked but Jungmo can't help but to cry more. "Tell me Jungmo, why?"

"I'm sorry please"

"No. Let's break up" Jungmo cried harder and tried to hug the younger but the younger just push him away "I can't do this anymore, I feel like I only wasted my five years with you"

"What?" Jungmo asked and raised his voice a bit, he can't believe the younger said that "Waste? Is it really easy for you to say that?"

"Easy? And what? Do you also think that it's easy to me to watch you kiss another girl? To see your father disgusted by gays? To listen to your father that soon you will marry a girl and you will give him a grandson? To hide it! To pretend that I didn't love you?! Do you think that is easy?!" They both cried in pain, Jungmo didn't want to say anything. Infact he really don't know what to say. But he's so sure that he didn't want to loose the younger and now he's really scared.

"Y-You can't even fight for me, so what's the point of this?"

"C-Calm down please, we can do it right? Please don't leave me" Jungmo pleaded and kneeled infront of Wonjin and hold his hands.

"I love you"

"I know, I love you too. L-Let's fix this okay?"

"I l-love you that's why I'm s-setting you free"

"Wonjin no, p-please don't do t-this to me"

"Im tired Jungmo, there's so many things that are against to us. Maybe we're really not meant to be for each other"

Wonjin stand up and kissed Jungmo for the last time. "Take care"

The boy walked away from Jungmo and Jungmo just realized it when the boy was gone.

He quickly stands up but fell on the ground, he feels so weak, his hands and legs are shaking, tears keeps falling out of his eyes. He didn't know what to do he was just left in there broken and so regretful.

...

I'm not confident in this but I hope it's okay. Take care! ♡