Dreams 依ガや

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖

𝕀𝕟 𝕒 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕖𝕖

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

𝕎𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕟

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕖𝕗𝕪 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I reached out to the clouds, the stars reflected in my eyes as countless galaxies illuminated the sky. I could feel the soft grass beneath me. There was no wind out tonight, not even a small breeze, it was as if the world's temperature decided to turn off for a night. I smiled in wonder as the beautiful pink mist came closer and closer, the lights from the atmosphere surrounding me, dancing before my eyes - sparkling lights flitting happily. Just as I was about to touch a cloud...

"Y/n get up, or I'll drag you out myself," my father complained his monotone voice tired and dry.
With a groan, I plodded to the bathroom to prepare to enter hell once again, Yippee...

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

I straightened out my blazer and double-checked that I had the correct books, hoping that today won't get any worse. Knowing my luck, it probably will.

I looked into the kitchen to see my father still marking papers.
I furrowed my eyebrows in concern, he stayed up marking classwork again.

I knocked on the doorframe to let him know I was there. His droopy eyes locked onto mine. I gave him a reassuring grin, hopping over and giving him a hug. He sighed and relaxed slightly, smiling, knowing that I was telling him to get some rest.

I quickly grabbed a small brioche from the kitchen cupboard and waving goodbye as I put on my school shoes and began my short trek to hades.

My name is Y/n Aizawa and for as long as I can remember, my life has been tied to heroes.
Those of you in the audience probably didn't really expect that considering my 'normal' lifestyle, but to tell you the truth, it's a lot more than that. Let me elaborate.

I live in a world filled with superpowers, beyond your imagination, commonly known as quirks.
They started popping up quite a few generations back when a glowing baby was born in China, (odd I know).
Now 80% of the world is like that.
No, no they don't glow!

What I'm trying to say is that basically, I live in a world where being superhuman is super normal.

Because of this, crime kinda sky-rocketed. So a few brave folks decided to use their powers to fight for good and to keep civilians safe.
That's what my Dad does.