Chapter 1

Kelly's  P.O.V

I was driving to Corny with the money I had to take from Cornys friend.

I climbed out of my black Ferrari and start to walk to the casino, I went into the lift and press the 3rd floor. I went out of the lift and opened the door on the left. I went in and said

"Hey Cor I have your money"

"Hi, I knew you were going to bring me the money ok so here is your money" he said. Then I turned around and started to walk to the door I was reaching for the knob when Corny stopped me

" Kelly wait " "yeah" I said and turned around

" I have another mission for you but it's for two people and the other person is coming so are you in ???" He asked.

" Sure but let me put the money in my car first" I said and he nodded.  I walked out of the room and started to walk when something or someone bumped into me and I fell on my butt. I looked up and saw a boy.

"I'm so sorry are you ok" he said.

Jason's P.O.V

I was walking when I bumped into someone and when I looked down I saw a very pretty girl on the floor then I said.

"I'm so sorry are you ok " I said while putting my hand out to her.

" Yeah I'm fine but thank for asking" she said and when she took my hand I looked at her hand and saw some tattoos on her fingers and wrist. When she stood up I was still holding her hand ,I don't know why but I felt some sparks. She then took her hand away and I was a bit embarrassed.

"Sorry but I need to go so yeah bye" she said and waved bye to me and I did the same.

I knock on the door and I heard that come in so I walked in. And saw Corny sitting in his chair.

"Hey" I said. "Hi" he said while smiling. I sat on the left chair.

"Wait a minute she's going to be here" Corny said I nodded. Just then the door opened and the same girl that I bumped in sat on the right chair.

"So Cor can you tell what's the mission I don't have a whole day" she said.

"Ok, ok don't get angry" he said with a smile.

"Shut up and tell what's the mission ok!!" She said annoyed.

" Maybe you will want to know you partner Kelly" Corny said.

"Ok" she said and turned her head my way  and took her hand my way.

"I'm Kelly, Kelly Johnson "I was shocked this is the Kelly Johnson no way.

She chuckled a bit and said " I think you heard about me didn't you" I nodded. She smiled " Do you speak or something " she asked with a smile and Corny laughed a bit.

" I do speak it's just that I heard about you a lot of things" I said .

"I hope their not that bad things" she said and smiled.

"So your name is Jason, Jason Mccann right??" She asked.

"Yeah that's my name how do you know ??" I asked.

"I have my ways" she said.

"Ok so what's the mission" Kelly asked.

~After explaining the plan~

"And you two have to act like a couple" Corny said.

"Ok is that all" Kelly asked like she was fine with acting like a couple.

"Yeah that's all, so are you guys in" Corny asked.

"Yeah I'm in" said Kelly and I said the same .

"So when do we start??" I asked.

"From tomorrow" Corny said and we nodded, then Kelly stood up and looked at me and Corny , I was a bit scared cause I heard that she killed a lot of people then I looked at Corny and he stood up and I did the same. Corny walked up to Kelly and give her a small bag and he gave one too and said.

"The rest you will get after the job" he said.

" Oh and Kelly you will have to sing tomorrow in the club when you two get there and you have to act like a couple all lovely" he said and Kelly rolled her eyes.

"Why do I have to sing ???" She asked.

"Because you have to" he said and that's when Kelly came up to Corny grabbed him by the shirt and walked him up to the wall I could tell that he was scared and so was I .

"Only this time Cor,  only this time" she said and pulled away from him and walked up to me I was a bit scared but she just handed me a small piece of paper with  a number I guess it was her's.

"That's my number , text or call me tomorrow for the mission" she said and walked out.

"Wow" I said. And Corny chuckled.

"You were scared were you" he said and I nodded.

"Yeah a bit, and you were as well" I said.

"Yeah I was she's the scariest girl I've ever known" he said.

"Ok it's my time to go" I said and he wave bye and I walked out of the casino.

When I was walking I saw Kelly getting into her car and driving off.

▪○●□■♤♡♢♧☆⊙°•¤
Hey guys if you like it please comment and vote then I will add another chapter.