Chapter 2

Kelly's P.O.V

Today was Thursday so that means that I have yo start my mission.

It was 9 in the morning and my phone lighted up, I climbed out of my bed and walked to my phone and opened the message.

'Hey its Jason I just wanted to tell you that today at 5 pm a black car is going to be out ur house ~Jason.

'Hey, ok thx for telling me ~Kelly

Then I went to the bathroom  to get a shower, after the shower I brushed my hair and putted into a pony tail, and putted my clothes on ( her costume on the side). I walked down and saw my gang sitting and talking. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

"Hey boss" they said and I chuckled.

"How many times guys I said to call me by my name, you only have to call me that when we are on the mission" I said and they said ok.

"Kel" Collins said.

"Yeah Collin" I said.

"Do you have a new mission to do ???" He asked .

"Yeah it's starts today" I said.

"And you have to do it on your own ???" Now Jake asked.

"No I have to do it with Jason" I said.

" And what do you have to do???" Ryan asked.

"I can't tell you the whole plan guys but I can tell you guys that we have to act  like a ccouple all lovely and I have to sing today" I said.

And they all just said something like ohh good luck .

And then Chaz said "Don't fall in love" and I just laughed.

"Haha you think I fall in love haha that's just stupid you know I just play with guys" and they all nodded.

~~~ 8 hours later~~~

It's 5 pm and I'm in the living room  waiting for the car just then I heard the honk so I got my phone , money and of course a small gun and went out I opened the door and there sat Jason.

Jason's P.O.V

I waited in the car for Kelly and just then the door to the car opened and she climbed in and said "Hey" and I said hey too and the car started to drive.

I looked at Kelly she was looking at her phone and then I asked

" What are you going to sing" I was a bit nervous cause I though that she was going to say it's not your business or shut the f*ck up.

"I'm going to sing 'Someone Else'" she said I was shocked that she wasn't bitchy or something like that.

"You thought that I was going to act bitchy, but I'm not bitchy maybe sometimes I am but not always" she said.

"Oh ok so that song is yours ???" I asked.

"Yeah I nearly always sing my songs" she said and that's when the car stopped. 

"I guess we're here" she said and I nodded. We climbed out of the car and we  were in front of the club. Just then she took my hand and I looked at her confused. She just chuckled and said.

"We have to act like a couple remember??" She asked and I nodded, but when she touched my hand again I felt something like electricity or what you call them sparks/butterfly's  in my stomach. We went in and Kelly was asked to come on the stage do I quickly told her where I was going to sit and she nodded.  She walked on the stage and you could hear the whistles, the music started to play. Kelly started to sing and dance. When she finished she came up to me and sat beside me.

"Wow you were great" I said to her it was really good.

"Thanks" we ordered some drinks and then I got a text and in the same time Kelly got a text it said.

' you two have to kiss, a french kiss!!-Corny

"Did you get the text from Corny???" I asked.

"Yeah I did " she looked up from her phone she looked beautiful.

"So let's do it " she said like it wasn't a big deal, I looked at her confused she stood up and came up to me and sat on my lap and took my face in her hands. Then she lean in and her lips touched my and she liked my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I opened my mouth and our lips moved in sync with each other's. We kissed for like an minute what felt like forever and she stood up from my lap and took my hand and started to walk to the exit door we walked out and climbed into the car and the car started to drive.

"Corny said to come tomorrow to his office in casino he needs to tell us something" Kelly said to me and I nodded.

"Are you ok you look like you saw a ghost" she asked.

" Yeah I'm fine" I told her.

"Do you want to come in my gang wanted to meet you ???"She said, 'wow I didn't know that she had a gang'

"Well  now you now " she said.

"Did I said that out loud???"  I asked.

"Yeah you did haha " she chuckled.

"So do you want to come in or??"She asked again.

"Oh yeah ok " I said . We walked in and I saw some boys sitting on the couch and some in the kitchen.

Kelly's P.O.V

We walked in the house and I saw some of my boys in the living room and some in the kitchen.

"Hey boys,  that's Jason" I pointed to Jason and my boys stood up and did a man hand shake.

"I have to go to my room for minute I'll be right back " I told Jason and my boys asked him to sit so I walked up stairs to my room. And took my pocket gun out of my shelf and putted in my pocket if something happends.

I walked down to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Hey let's go to karaoke club" said Jack.

" Why karaoke club?? " I asked.

"Just because come on" he said.

Then everyone said "Please!?!?!?!"

"Ok ,ok let's go" so then everyone went out to the car's.

•••AT THE KARAOKE CLUB•••

Everyone asked me to sing 'Do my thang' so I said ok.

I went on the stage and gave my phone to the DJ and the music started to play and I started to sing and dance.

Jason's P.O.V