Chapter 1 new girl

It was the first day of transformers and Irene hight school bumblebee and the other Grimlock,sideswiped,drakwave,drift and fixi went in the school. Can wait until all the girl fell for me said sideswiped, yea right said drakwave. What do mean sideswiped ask umm well do you remember the time you bet up my boyfriend drift said drakwave. Oh yeah well sorry about that now if will excuse me I am going to flirt that the girl said sideswiped, good luck flirt with the new girl
Grimlock said oh I wil- wait new girl? Yes there new girl here said Grimlock. Really who? Said bumblebee, I don't know but I Heard she is the daughter of ultra Magnus said Grimlock all of them were in shook *bell* oh time for class let go said drakwave. All of them went to class and take there, good morning everyone said ultra Magnus, my name ultra Magnus or mr.ultra if that find with all of you and as you can tell I am friends with alpha trout I went you guys to be nice  to my daughters strongarm, as he said. *Put her face on the decks* anyways there she is said ultra. *put her face up*hi she said, went bee saw her he starting to blush, ok let get start said ultra. Look like someone is blush at the new girl said Grimlock, oh shut up said bee. Umm bumblebee and Grimlock do you guys went detention after school said ultra, no said Grimlock and bumblebee. Good it is the first day of school and I don't want everyone get detention same as my daughter, umm dad we should be moving on said strongarm, it look someone is embarrass,hey the name is sideswiped the most popular boy in the school I hop you will fall for me 😘 sideswiped said. Umm no said strongarm, come *get to her* cute I want you to fell for m-. sideswiped detentions after school ultra said, for wha-. I don't want to hear it no one will not treat my daughter like at do everyone understand, yes Mr.ultra as the class said. Ok let get started ultra Magnus said, after that bee right wrote a note to strongarm after he is done he look around to see the Close it's clear and it was he throw the note to strongarm and well strongarm got the note she read it (hey you ok my name is bumblebee I hop me and you could me friends oh and sorry about sideswiped he is a flutter aways i hop you have a great day of school from bee) strongarm started to blush wow I can not believe I have now.