Chapter 2 Make a friend

After class sideswiped was upset, oh man I can believe I have detention after school said sideswiped well that what you get sideswiped said darkwave. Bumblebee went to his locker and opened and heard Mr.ultra and strongarm, he tuns his head and see Mr.ultra and strongarm, dad what heck was that said strongarm, what you said you wanted to make friends, said Mr.ultra, not like that said strongarm. Well you need to make strongarm said Mr.ultr. Whatever dad said strongarm as she walking away to her locker. Bumblebee optics winded went he saw strongarm coming, he turn his head but he hit is head, owww said bumblebee, are you ok said strongarm. Bee optics winded, he trun to see strongarm, oh...errr umm y-yes I am ok said bumblebee as he blush. Hey were you the one who give me the notice said strongarm  oh y-yes my name is bumblebee said bee as he still blushing, my name strongarm, Hey bee said Grimlock as he walk to bee. Oh this Grimlock said bumblebee, Hi I Grimlock said Grimlock, Hi grimlock my name is strongarm said . as is open his lock to get her books. Bumblebee grabs his books then his close his locker, so strongarm in hope me and you can be friends said grimlock, really said strongarm. Yea today is your first day of school you have to make some friends, tell you what you can sit with us on lunch say grimlock. Sure say strongarm as she grabs her book and close her locker, great see you at lunch as grimlock walk to his next class. So I see your at lunch say strongarm, y-yea see at lunch time bee say as he blushes. Ok see at lunch bee say strongarm, y-yes s-see you at lunch time bumblebee say as he still blushing. Bye say strongarm as she walk to her next class, in strongarm mine I-i can believe I just make a friend but bee is so hot as she blushes. Bumblebee mine wow I can believe I just talk to a girl that I like as he blush. Bumblebee heard the bell rings. Bumblebee mine oh scrape I am going to be later as bee run to his next class.