ten

3:56pm
the lockers

"i'll send you the notes later jisung, i have to go now! bye!" is all hyunjin said before storming out of the school and basically running to the nearest convenience store.

"what's up with him?" jisung asked confused.

"i heard jeongin is sick, that would most likely be the reason why he turned into sonic 2.0." felix said and sighed heavily. "this day was tiring. and we have to prepare for the ranting from jeongin, hyunjin or both."

"don't forget about chan, maybe woojin breathed like a god or something again."

"oh dear lord, please keep me away from chan hyung's ranting just today. or for the rest of my life."

"felix, how come you are so relatable?"

"we're just sharing the same braincells, jisung."

4:03pm
convenience store

while felix and jisung were still by the lockers just joking around, hyunjin was buying rice for the younger. he, at this exact moment, was holding four kilos of basmati rice and struggled with opening the door.

"uh, maybe i bought too much." he said to himself while trying to open the door with his elbow. after he finally succeeded, it was time for another speedrun to jeongin's house. hyunjin had this awful feeling that his friend was a crying mess right now, just like he always was when lying sick in his bed all day.

well, calling jeongin a "friend" didn't feel right at all. hyunjin knew he wanted more than just being friends with the younger, but he was pretty scared of ruining the relationship they had right now, so he decided to stick with it and be as patient as he could. but as you may know, hyunjin isn't the type of guy to just sit and wait for something to happen, so he probably will make a move in the near future. the problem is, he still was worried about jeongin's reaction. how would he feel? what would he do? will he leave and tell hyunjin to never talk to him again? it seemed like a pretty horrifying scenario.

with jeongin occupying his mind, the tall boy was already knocking on the younger's door. he didn't even notice at first, still deep in thought. after a couple of seconds hyunjin started to worry, as the latter still didn't answer the door. a few loud bangs and shuffling came from behind the wall, but finally jeongin made it to the door.

"well hello kind sir, i've got your rice and i'm ready to shower you in love, so would you be so kind and let me in?" hyunjin said and snickered at the younger's red face.

"sure, i'll make some tea so you can go to my room and-" jeongin said as he let the other in.

"don't even think about it and go back to your bed, i'm here to take care of you." the taller boy said sternly.

"okay, sorry mr. hwang." jeongin said jokingly as he walked back to his room.

after ten minutes that seemed like eternity to the sick boy, hyunjin finally showed up in his room with two cups of tea in hand. he also started cooking some rice with carrots, so they could eat something later.

"so, how was your day jinnie?" a tiny voice was barely heard by the latter. jeongin was really deep under the covers.

"it went good, although school without you is kinda boring. and the chemistry test wasn't so easy so i had to think for a bit."

"it sure was tiring for you."

"shut up, or i will actually make you."

"i wouldn't mind." jeongin said and both of them blushed furiously. that was a bad, bad move, he thought.

"...oH the rice-" hyunjin said quickly and basically ran out of the room, while jeongin just screamed into his pillow. wasn't hwang supposed to make the move?

//i was feeling kinda down and its pretty late so im sorry for any mistakes- hope ure having a good time reading this crappy book!