Chapter 1 .

Amina Jackson18 year oldMiami ,Florida

Amina Jackson
18 year old
Miami ,Florida

"NO" I told my best friend Laylanni who was trying to convince me to get out of my bed to take HER to see HER friends that I don't even know.

"Come on Mina its not even that serious! It's going to be like 4 of us chillin no extra stuff" She said as she stood at the foot of my bed with an outfit for me to put on in hand.

This bitch just know ima say ya...just for that ima say no... she don't know my life.

"Lay Im busy I have school work to finish it's our last year and I'll be dammed if my gpa drop!" I said lying out my ass all my work been finished got the answers off Quizlet.

"Bitch you gave me the answers we both done come on!!!" She dragged out just looking at me "I'll put gas in your car and buy you food on the way over there"

And that ladies and gentlemen is my language that right there is how she got me !

"Ok 4 people no more than that and I want a LARGE lemonade from Wendy's and I don't want a fofafo cuz I'm not a fofafo ass hoe !" When you talking to Lay you have to make sure you mean EVERY WORD YOU SAY! She will pull a smooth one on you with the quickness she always finding a damn loophole in what she say!

"Ok ok get dress doing all that yelling breath smelling like ass and Jawanna coochie" she attempted to mumble.

"Lay don't make me lay yo ass out like yo daddy" I said from my closet trying to find something to wear. I know I'm not the only one who has a bunch of clothes and nothing to wear. All I do is buy shit and still have nothing to wear!

"Mina I'm going downstairs please don't take all damn day it's already 5 and I don't want to be over there long" she yelled leaving my room.

I know she not rushing ME when she forced ME to get out of MY bed to go to a place I don't want to go with people I don't know .... she gotta be Whitney cuz this bitch on crack!

I took a quick shower because HYGIENE LADIES!!!! Hygiene Men !!! Clean it even if it isn't stank yet CLEAN IT!

Taking a quick 15 minute shower, hoping out and putting Shae butter on my body and coconut milk oil on my hair then throwing on a pink body-con dress with my clear sandals .

"You took that damn long for that?? Come on Mina I'm thinking you gonna come down here on your Beyoncé shit! You come down here looking like the 4th member of destiny child." She sassed whole rolling her neck and squinting her eyes.

"There was a fourth member of destiny child?!" I scrunched my eyebrows up genuinely confused because when the fuck.....

"Exactly come on!" She said walking towards the door leaving me there looking dumb.