Chapter 32

Amina Jackson19Miami, Florida

Amina Jackson
19
Miami, Florida

"Let's go back in VEE LETS GO BACK IN VE-" I screamed walking into our room.

"If you say that dumb shit one more time... I swear Ima gold you." Bones looked up from his phone as he sat complete up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed.

"Ok ok damn I won't..." I walked back into the bathroom and opened the door that leads to amours room. "HOL ONNN! BRING THE COOCHIE HERE ILL NEVER EAT THE CAT SHE GOT COOCHIE HAIR!"

I took off down the stairs and ran into Amours room quickly closing the door and running out of her room and down the stairs.

"Roro!" I heard Amour cry letting me know he won't be down to fold me cuz he spoils them.

"Momma." Izzy tapped my leg.

"Yes papas." I lifted him up and kissed his cheeks and put him on my hip but he didn't give me that bright funny smile he usually does. "What's wrong poot?"

"Daddi say I come home tomorrow. I no wanna go." He cried as he put his head in my neck.

"How bout we go to your daddy house to see him today and ask if you can stay?" I smiled at him. He nodded his head as he got up to crawl up the stairs since he doesn't 100% know how to walk up them
Yet.

I stood to my feet walking behind him and lifting him up the rest of the way and taking him to his room laying his clothes out. Then walked through the door going back to my room.

When I got back to the room. Bones was sitting in the bed. On his phone.

"I miss you too. Everything I do is for you!" He said into the phone as he moved Amour off his arm and sat up. "You know I forgive your for all that I love you and can't no woman, take your place!"

I sat and listened.

Y'all ever had that feeling when you thought shit was to good to be true as if something just had to go wrong. I wanted this boy more than anything. I don't want to jump to conclusions but he was for the streets before me. At some point I use to watch him dog hoes. I can't help but to think he going to do the same to me. I don't want to think like that but damn. What he only proving it.

I don't want to jump down his throat and just be dead ass wrong. I blew out a breath and walked into the room. Going straight to the closet and grabbed a body suit and pair of shoes and sat it to the side.

Walking out the closet I walked over to the dresser to grab my exfoliating gloves, razor, and body oils.

"What chu boutta do?" He asked as I was walking into the bathroom.

"Sh-shower." My voice croaked and came out weaker than I thought it barely over a whisper as I proceeded to the bathroom. I pulled the shower door open and turned it on hot.