Episode 1 Babe's in the woods!?

"SQUAK!!"

You and a your identical looking twin brother attack from the bush and jump out once you've secured a kill. "Yes we got some food!"

Smiling and nodding happily you and your brother high-five one another as a small celebration of your catch.

[Age 8]

' My name is Shiko Wolford and the boy next to me is my twin brother Shin Wolford. We both live with our grand father deep in the woods. The both of us have memories of our past life living on Earth in a place called Japan, but we don't really know how we died though."

" We're home!" Both of us shout in union as a kind old man opens the door and welcomes us back home.

The kind old man asked " Oh, welcome back. Did you catch anything?" We smiled and used our spatial magic to show the haul we had hunted from earlier, 3 chickens and 2 boars.

The nice old man is Merlin Wolford, he saved and raised me and Shin when we were babies so we owe him our lives, he observed the catch and concluded " Nice, 3 chickens and 2 boars. "

Humming a note as a positive result I teased my twin brother in a friendly way " Shin wanted to hunt a little more but over hunting isn't good."

Shin playfully stuck his tongue out at me and I mimicked sticking my tongue back out at him

Crossing his arms and observing the leftover marks grandpa complemented the two of us "Oh ho, wind blades nicely done you two."

The both of us smiled in the praise we were getting from our grandpa.

Grandpa was complementing us and I pointed out who's idea it was " that was all Shins idea ya'know!"

Shin scratched the back of his head in embarrassment "there best suited for hunting, after all."

' Unlike the world me and shin used to live in magic exist in this one.'

Facing toward us grandpa asked how were doing with our magic and pointed to a pile of wood for Shin and me " Shin, Shiko light that on fire."

Turning our tiny bodies 360 we prep for our mini test shouting in union

Shin saying" Mh-hmm!"

And me shouting " Okay!"

' In this world you don't have to chant to use magic, you just have to visualize it good enough.'

Shin and me look at each other with a knowing face, all the games and magic characters over there in earth would use a bunch of cringe chants to cast their magic.

The both of us groan out the past memories of our past life " Shiko, remember the characters would have to shout out incantations to use their spells."

I groan from the cringe memories "ugh Shin don't remind me, bleh"

In the middle of your conversation the two of you spotted two familiar figures coming toward the cabin.

Shin pointed out the two figures to be Granny Melida and Mr. Michel "Look! Granny Melida and Mr. Michel are coming over!"

" Shin, Shiko you shouldn't learn just my magic you should study magic gear and swordsmanship, too." Grandpa gave the two of us his advice and we both nodded in agreement excited to learn the new suggested studies

~A little while later~

With an angered face Granny Melida scolded the two of us "A boar hunt! Shin, Shiko how could you do something so dangerous ?!"

' This is Melida Bowen. She's a friend of grandpa's and comes to visit often.'

Shin and I stood there with a blank face and just bluntly spoke " its not all that dangerous."