Starting school

- day of result announcements -

The three of you were off to Earlshide academy, walking out of the Wolford manor shin turned to Aug " Hey Aug shouldn't you have an escort or something?"

Shaking his head we walk on " hah well if there's any stronger escort than you let me know." 

A tick mark appeared on my forehead. " Ahem. I'm here too?"

" ha ha sorry Shiko-San." 

Walking out the house with Shin and Aug the three of us stop mid way and turn to see Aug's father THE KING and Grandpa THE WISE MAN following us.

" geh, why are you two coming?!"

" hm? we want to see how the three of you did in the exam."

" hah?! no way grandpa, if you came everyone would crowd us!"

" Merlin-Sama it's ok you can go back I will go." Uncle Dis came forward stepping in front of Grandpa.

Aug stepped forward and stopped his father " NO if you came there would still be a fuss, NONE of you will go." 

With the conversation ending the three of us made our way to Earlshide academy to find the results of the exams.

- Time skip -

" Ugh. do I really have to wear this skirt? it's such a hassle. Granny~"

" Stop whining already! Get ready Shiko!"

" Uwah Granny you meanie~"

" Quiet! hurry up and get ready!"

Taking an extra pair of pants I slip them on and hurry out the door.

Exiting the carriage Grandma and Grandpa gathered much unwanted attention while Shin and I slipped out past the crowd to join the other students.

Joining the other students we we find Aug in the masses, then Maria and Cecily.

" Ah! Maria-san Cecily-san! it's nice to see you again!"

Grasping their hands into mine I greet them with a large smile.

" eh? hey Shiko-chan why are you wearing the boys pants? What happened to your skirt?"

" Oh that. I don't wear skirts, I find them uncomfortable especially for combat."

" hmm if you say so but I wouldn't want you to be yelled at Shiko-san."

" haha don't worry Cecily-san. I'm just breaking the dress code, nothing serious?"

the three of us talked till we were brought to the entrance ceremony and seated.

- a few speeches later - ( an: in the manga Shin cracks a joke and then the kings does the same but i lazy to write the speeches so I'm skipping it.)

" Congratulations on passing the exam. I am the teacher in charge of this class Alfred Marcus. There are no lessons today so feel free to explore the campus. We will have an orientation tomorrow morning and practical skill training in the afternoon. That's all, you may go!"

Giving out a sigh I lean back in my chair. Relaxing my body my ears perk to the sound of desperation in a certain voice.

" Shin can I talk to you? it's something concerning Cecily."

- An explanation later-

" Cecily you have a man hounding you?!?"

"SHHHHH Shin you're too loud! Cecily has been turning him down but he keeps threatening her with his family name. he goes to this school too, I'm worried for Cecily."