Ramen

It was Saturday and yet you were at school. You were currently helping emmy get the debate clubs part or the festival ready. Since there would be tests all week except on Friday there would be no time to get it ready. Most of the clubs had the same idea and were getting their clubs ready. The festival would be on Friday right after all the tests. The debate club was doing a maids cafe.

"And then he was telling me that I deserve someone better, like what?!" You explained to emmy while she hung streamers up.

"He likes you! No doubt about it. He believes he is better than Haru" she said, you refused to believe that Oikawa would like you.

You scoffed and grabbed another piece of tape for her.

"He's just an asshole that thinks he can get anything he wants"

"But" Emmy said looking down at you.

"Are you on his side or mine!"

"Sides? I just think you have a crush on him too. He's really smart, and looks really good with his glasses on, and his hair is perfect" she repeated what you said to her a few days ago.

"I have a boyfriend!"

"But he's not a good one. He won't even go down on you" she whispered. You rolled your eyes and walked over to get more decorations.

While you were at school Oikawa was at home, bored. He wanted to know what was so good about Haru. Why you would rather date some random soccer boy than him.

He just wanted to give you the best. But he knew that he wasn't the only one who had interest in you. He knew his best friend liked you by the way he looked at you. He knew Iwaizumi wouldn't admit it.

——-

"Just be honest do you really love Haru, I mean what's so good about him" Emmy said holding on to the ladder you were standing on. "He doesn't even come visit you at your house on the weekend, y'all don't hangout, and he talks about other girls and always makes stupid excuses"

"He's nice"

"He's nice! I bet Oikawa is nice too! And cute, dorky, charming, oh and don't forget smart"

You sighed "I like Haru, he's a good boyfriend. End of story" you said taping the end piece of the streamer to the wall. You knew he wasn't a good boyfriend. But you didn't care.

——-

"Ramen, ramen, in my tummy!" Emmy said skipping towards the small ramen shop down the road from the school.

"We've had ramen almost everyday" you said sighing when you approached the ramen shop. Emmy just shrugged and pulled you in.

You both sat down at the counter pulling out the menus.

"Emmy. Y/n. How many times are you gonna visit me this week?" Yua, a friend and waitress that worked at the shop. She graduated from Aoba Johsai a year ago. "The usual?" She asked and Emmy nodded eagerly.

"Hurry up and finish so we can leave! I'm bored" you heard. You turned your head to see Tooru Oikawa and a child.

"Wow, I didn't know he had kids" Emmy said gasping loud enough that the whole shop could hear her. Oikawa turned his head faster than lightning.

"Me? This is my nephew!" Oikawa said surprised, his mouth filled with ramen. You couldn't help but laugh and elbow Emmy in her side for being so loud.

Yua set the two bowls of ramen in front of you two. You thanked her and got to eating peacefully.

"Y/n are you just gonna pretend I'm not here~" Oikawa said smiling looking over at you. You noticed the empty bowl in front of him, while his nephew peacefully ate.

"I came to eat in peace, Oikawa" you said looking away from him.

"Ouch, why don't you call me Oikawa-senpai? Like the other girls" he said pouting.

You glared at him, continuing to eat your ramen. You started a random conversation with Emmy, ignoring Oikawa trying to get your attention. Until you felt a slight tap on your shoulder you turned your attention to the right of you to see Oikawa's nephew with a small folded up piece of paper.

"Here"

You accepted the piece of paper from him. "Thanks, cutie" you said smiling at the little boy in which his cheeks turned a slight shade of red.

"You can call me Takeru" he said turning his attention to his uncle.

"Hey! Stop hitting on her! She's mine and you are too young" oikawa said glaring at Takeru.

It was funny how he could be jealous over a child.

"I'm not anyone's" you mumbled before unfolding the paper to reveal a note and a number. I wanna talk to you. Call me or text me, pwease :). You stuffed the note into your pocket and looked back to Emmy.

You didn't plan on texting him or calling him. You didn't even plan to ever talk to Oikawa. Ever. All he brought was drama. You just wanted a peaceful life, drama free. With a good best friend and a good boyfriend. No drama. But since when did your wishes come true.