The Prince

In another time far beyond our time when there were mystical creatures, Magic, princes, princess's, kings, queens, Mage's, and peasants, and knights there was something so magical happening. In the king's palace a youngest child was being born to the king. A boy named Shouto Todoroki had both fire and ice power and from a young age he was treated like a weapon just like his older brother Touya who has died. The only people who didn't see as a weapon was his 2 older siblings princess Fuyumi and prince Natsuo. But one fateful the queen poured boiling water onto his face leaving him forever on his left side to have a scar. And after that the queen was banished. After that incident no one talked to the prince not even his own siblings because they were not allowed to see him. Feeling very alone the Prince Todoroki would leave the castle hoping to find someone who cared for him. But with his scar he was an outcast. Then one day after walking the town he saw a young girl being picked by two eight year old boys. "Hey leave her alone" he yelled and helped her up. "Serves her right after all she is a witch a freak" the taller of the boys said. "So" he said " that doesn't mean she deserves to be treated like this unless did she do something wrong" he asked. Then the elder boys looked away and walked away. " are you alright" he asked worried and looked her up and down. She was wearing a blue peasants dress and her brunette hair was in a red ribbon tied in a bow. "Oh yes I'm fine thank you for helping me" she said with a smile. Suddenly a bell rung and she looked very worried. "Oh no mother will not be happy that I have returned so very late" she said looking around nervously and started to run until he grabbed her wrist and asked "what's your name"? "I can't tell you now I'm sorry" she yelled as she ran into the forest. Then the guards found Todoroki and took him back to the palace where he was punished by his father for leaving the castle unsupervised but he wondered who the girl was and if he would see her again. Little did he know what fate had in store for him and how he would see the girl again many many more times in the future but not in a way he would've expected.