Umoja

Hello readers!! So I'm actually back from my long inspiration finding journey (I'm sorry I know it's been almost a year and this chapter will be short) and I might update this daily though I do have school bout I'll do what I can to update the book! Now let's get on to the chapter..

                                     Time skip to after the three day horse ride 

  "As our to heroes journey was just beginning on a journey of love that will change the whole kingdom forever more"      

Reader's POV 

          Prince Todoroki and Mage Uraraka journeyed far into the forest atop both their noble steeds Black Heart and Snow White. But then they were attacked by masked warriors!! "What th-'' Uraraka yelled as their horses went on their hind legs to escape arrows. Suddenly someone yelled "STOP!!!". Both Todoroki and Uraraka snapped their heads to the direction of the voice. Up on top the hill before them was a beautiful black haired and onyx eyed girl. "Queen Momo!?" Uraraka cried. "Hello Uraraka good to see you again my good friend!!" The black ponytailed girl cried. But the reunion was cut short. "Your majesty there is a man here! What shall we do with him?!" Cried one warrior pointing a spear at the prince. "Shall we kill him" cried another. "NO WAIT" cried Uraraka terrified of what fate the tribe had in mind for the poor prince. "Please don't kill him your majesty he is my partner for a mission here as Deku-Kun sent me here with him". Todoroki spoke up. "Your majesty, I understand your domain and kingdom does not like men here and I understand as a prince but I must beg you to let me in so I can be out of here quickly". Everyone was taken aback even Uraraka. "Well for Uraraka we will let in come along." Determined the Queen. 

       Hi I'm sorry this is so short but I might have to give up on my book because personal reasons and that have been taking a toll on my writing.