The end

My lover sleeps late into the afternoon because he’s a man of the night. His pale skin isn’t meant for basking in the sun as I often do while he sleeps. He watches the moon and counts the stars. I always count with him.

“I don’t smell bacon, love,” he rasps out, cracking an eye open. “You’re slacking on the job.”

I run my fingers through his inky black hair. “Soon, Tae. Let me look at you a little while longer.”

His dark lashes flutter closed and his pale lips part as he drifts back to sleep. When they split us apart, they broke my lover. All the parts that make him remember are fragmented and lost. His heart, though, never forgets. His heart is mine. It knows me. It follows me out of the darkness. His heart never fails.

I trail my fingertips over the curve of his creamy shoulder, admiring the porcelain beauty lying beside me. My perfection. Mine. I don’t linger too long on the future or the past. I’m greedy for this moment. Just this one. We were denied so many. One feels like a treasure. A kingdom. A reward.

“Bacon,” Tae murmurs. “I’m dreaming about it now.”

“You can’t dream while awake,” I tease.

His eyes open and are filled with such love it steals my breath. “I always dream of you. Even awake. Even now.”

I roll him onto his back and straddle his narrow, naked waist. Grabbing his wrists, I pin him to the bed and smile.

“You’re getting really good at this,” I say with faux irritation.

He laughs—beautiful and pure. “At what?”

“Getting your way.”

“Good, love, then make me some bacon.” His hands free themselves from my grasp and he playfully slaps my ass. He drags my body along his hardened cock. “But later.”

“What about now?”

“Let me love you.” His dark eyes flash with clarity as he pulls me to him for a frantic kiss. “Like I was born to.”

“And then bacon,” I tease, nipping at his perfect lips as I adjust my body over his, sinking over his thick length.

He groans in pleasure, squeezing my ass. “There’s always time for bacon, but there’s never enough time for you.”

The End

This was beautiful😌

This was beautiful😌