Key chains

You always hated sundays. It meant that school would come the next day. And the thought of all the tests that week made you shake in your boots. You weren't as prepared as you wanted to be. You still had a few more things to go over and to fully understand.

But when your phone went off signaling a new alert you looked down to see who had been texting you. Wanna go out? It's just me and Uglykawa, you can invite whoever. It was from Iwaizumi, you sighed trying to decide. It couldn't hurt to go out for a few hours. It's okay if you get a bad grade, only if you are passing, right? You decided that it was better to have fun than studying your butt off, your a teenager anyways. You texted Iwaizumi a thumbs up before running to your closet to change out of your pjs.

After thirty minutes passed you heard your sister call from downstairs. You quickly ran down to be greeted by the two boys. Slipping your shoes on before leaving.

——-

Oikawa and Iwaizumi were good friends and fun friends. It was good to get your mind off of things for awhile. You three walked up to a random gift store that Oikawa requested to go in. There was nothing special about it. Just a bunch of cute nerdy things, like key chains, anime posters, figures, etc.

It was fun to watch Oikawa get excited over random things while you and Iwaizumi just laughed at him. He was cute.

You were looking at the selection of keychains when they both walked over to look next to you. Oikawa's eyes lit up when he saw an alien key chain with a ufo. While iwaizumi looked down at the Godzilla keychain in his hands. He looked over to you "Do you want one too?" He asked calmly. Why not, you thought. You looked back at the selection. You picked up a small giraffe key chain smiling at the little animal. Iwaizumi took the key chain out of your hands and out of Oikawa's,  which caught you by surprise. You watched him walk over to the register, buying the three key chains.

——-

Oikawa Being oikawa he asked a bunch of questions, like a child. He was so eager to get to know more about you. Cute, right.

"Favorite food?" He asked while you all walked on the side walk through town.

"Sushi and-"

"Milk bread" Iwaizumi finished while you nodded in response.

"But you rejected my milk bread" Oikawa stated.

"Because you where giving it to me"

Oikawa started pouting before thinking of more questions.

"Favorite movie?"

"(Fav movie)"

"Fav animal?"

"Giraffe" you said dangling the key chain.

"Virgin?"

"Shut up" You glared at him. While he just giggled, earning a punch from Iwaizumi.

——

You quickly ran up to your room before checking the time, 6:30. You counted how many hours you had left until bed, 4. You quickly got to work turning off your phone, no interruptions.

You ended up falling asleep on your desk, pencil in hand and two work sheets blank.

——

AN: I hope this was for of a cute chill chapter. I hope you enjoyed and feel free to make any requests for any future chapters.