Chapter 2: Who are you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE LIBERATION ARMY, IT IS I, RE-DESTRO. FROM THIS MOMENT FORWARD, THE SUPERNATURAL LIBERATION ARMY SHALL BE REBORN! I'd ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT IN ORDER TO ENLIGHTEN THE WORLD TO DESTRO'S WILL, THE LEAGUE WOULD BE A WALL THAT STOOD  IN OUR WAY.

I FIRMLY BELIEVED THAT! UNTIL THAT FATEFUL DAY. BUT ALAS, I WAS BLIND TO THE TRUTH! I WAS A PRISONER OF MY OWN BLOOD! BOUND BY DOCTRINE! BUT THEN I WITNESSED LIBERATION IN ITS PUREST FORM AND THIS IS NOT A SIMPLE SURRENDER!."Re-Destro shouts.

The Meta Liberation Army is changing? He is surrendering his position but why? Is he is giving such a big villain organization to that guy ?! Wait the league ..... That guy looks familiar...Don't tell me...

"I BELIEVE THAT TOMURA SHIGARAKI IS THE TRUE LIBERATOR! HE HAS MY UTMOST RESPECT AND THUS! I AM ABDICATING MY POSITION OF NECESSITY. THE LIBERATION ARMY WILL NOW GO UNDERGO IT'S SECOND COMING, WITH TOMURA SHIGARAKI AT THE HELM AS OUR SUPREME LEADER AND IN ORDER TO FOLLOW OUR NEWFOUND PATH TO LIBERATION."

Tomura shigaraki, the leader of the league of villains that caused UA high school and Hero society to shatter?!!!. H-He CANNOT BE THE LEADER!! THEY ARE THE ONES WHO DESTROYED THE CITY! BUT HOW? I Tighten my fist and walk forward.

"THE SUPERPOWER LIBERATION ARMY AND THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS SHALL JOIN TOGETHER AND TAKE ON A NEW NAME! THIS NAME WAS DEVISED BY MYSELF AND SPINNER OF LEAGUE! NOW TOMURA SHIGARAKI! IF YOU WOULD PLEASE DO THE HONORS!."

"The Paranormal Liberation Army," said Tomura Shigaraki in a raspy voice. The commanders of the now "Paranormal Liberation Army" are now on the tall stage. He continued "But names are no different from this thing. A decoration" Taking the hand out of his face "Call us whatever you want"."We've discarded the title of 'villains' and expanded to 'superpower' to a broader interpretation" Said shigaraki.

"Furthermore, the nine individuals on the stage before you have been appointed as officers and will be forming their own squadrons with members they choose."The members of the new army cheered them on. Just then I made eye contact with geten from the ground. He gives me a sympathetic look. "geten?" I whispered.

Geten's Pov

While Shigaraki was announcing the squadrons. I looked down and saw y/n with a betrayed expression. I understand her emotions. I look over to Re-Destro.  I wonder what Re-destro is going to say to her. I don't think he said the plan about attacking the league of villains. I am pretty sure Y/n would be against meanless wars between groups.

She is and will be definitely enraged and what about the death of curious. Poor y/n.

'Time Skip'(After the liberation meeting).

Y/n 's pov.

I enter the meeting room. Everyone was sitting on the couch and looks like they finished giving the speech. I walk up to Re-Destro and he sees me "Hey y/n h-how was your trip ?" " DON'T Y/N ME! WHAT THE HECK? RE-DESTRO I WAS GONE FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK AND BY THE TIME I COME BACK THE WHOLE LIBERATION UNDERGOES A CHANGE !! ?!." 

"Ahh does she know that we are right here?" said a girl in a school uniform."I guess no" said a magic man.

"AND NOT ONLY THAT I THOUGHT WE AGREED THAT WE WOULDN'T PICK AT OTHER VILLAINS GROUPS WITHOUT MEANING."

"Excuse me, crazy lady, You are-" said a gecko directing his speech at me. "Excuse me, Can't you see that two adults are having a conservation ?"I fired back at him.

"Hello! You rude lady-You are very nice!" said a man in a deadpool cosplay.

"Hey. Watch your tone and your attitude" said the grand commander. I glare at him.

I ignore them and turned back to Re-Destro " I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT AND YOU GUYS BETRAYED MY TRUST TOO. " I take in a deep breathe "Where is Kizuki ?" He looked hesitant before saying.

" Y/n, Kizuki is gone," He said with glumness.

"Wait You gotta be kidding me! S-she is gone ?"

"Y/n, I am sorry but you have to work with the new army." said sceptic.

"Look I need my time Okay?! While I was in London, OUR ARMY MEMBERS WERE FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIVES!! PEOPLE!. I am leaving ". "Y/n !Y/n L/n". He says. I ignore his words. With tear-swelled eyes, I leave the place. This is too much to take in.

-Shigaraki's pov-

Right after the meeting, we'd all settled. Just then a woman in a business outfit stomps in. she looks at Re-destro and starts yelling at him about the meta liberation army.  Spinner intertwines in their argument and she says 'calmly' "Excuse me, Can't you see that two adults are having a conservation ?" that girl who does she think she is?

"Hey, watch your tone and your attitude," I say and I earn a glare. 

After finding out her friend had died. She finally left. "Hey, president baldy. Who was that annoying lady?'' "You don't know who she is shigaraki? If I am right that was Y/n L/n. She is a part of the L/N family, that basically controls most of the businesses in Japan and even overseas." compress says.

"Well, You are right, She was one of the commanders in meta liberation like you heard she and her family have a lot of the connections in the hero industry and almost every industry you can name. She is a valuable asset in the army."Re-Destro says.

"Don't worry, we will her introduce you guys to her later?" said Re-destro." ah ok" I say standing up and walking with the help of the cane.

It will be nice to meet you Y/n L/n.

-----------------------------------------------End of chapter 2--------------------------------------------------------

I know that DrUjiko speaks to Tomura right after the meeting but in this story, all the progress for the story would be slow for the relationship between Y/n/OC and Shigaraki. Dr ujiko will still be in contact with the PLF. Not only that the league would learn about y/n and her past, and family. BTW Y/n 's family is very important and you will know why in the later chapters!

I hope you guys understand and enjoyed the chapter!