Chapter 7: Help

Narrator POV

In the drawing-room, the Lieutenants of the army were discussing how to convince Y/n's father."Hey leader, why don't you ask L/n- san to help you now? " Mr.compass one of the more intelligent members in the league ask. Shigaraki grunts signifying that he wants no help from her. "C mon Tomura! You have to ask her, I am pretty sure she would be helpful!" Toga exclaims. "Fine. You can go ask her" He comes up with a decision. They decide to request her after she arrives.

Y/n's pov

Right now, I am with Rina sitting outside of a cafe that we decided to meet at. It's embarrassing I mean following what had happened a few days back. "Y/n I know this was sudden and I am sorry that I didn't tell you about this," she says fumbling with her hands looking down at the floor." that's fine Rim, I should be the one apologizing, I am sorry" "Y/n, I want to know what you really think about marriage?" I think about the answer by the time the waiter brings our drinks. " I think...It's Okay to love him and you said that the past does not matter but I kept thinking about him putting you in danger in the future? Can you blame me though? ''I say looking down at the table. Rima takes one of my hands " Y/n hasn't our whole life been in danger? Being in public and having a secret identity as a villain. We have enemies everywhere but I am not saying you are wrong. Rikiya-Kun is really trying to prove past you. " I look up to her eyes, she smiles." Y/n once you truly love a person, you would want to do anything for them, I am sure you will find the person" "Geez, I can't really do anything, I am trusting you but if he ever troubles you...It wouldn't end well for him"I say drinking.

"speaking of love, Has there been anyone who makes your heart flutter?" Rima questions with a grin on her face "Unfortunately no one yet... Except for that guy in high school whom I told you I had a crush on?"I answer.

"Yeah, It didn't end well he broke up with me in just a week and the only date we had was at a cafe" ''Oh...you did like that guy very much'' she exclaims sadly...''Anyway, I have to get going, here's the money for my drink, have a good one Rim!'' I say leaving '' and you too Y/n!"

'Time skip at the base'

" Hey n/n-san! there you are! Would you mind coming with me for a bit? " Toga asks gleefully " Sure, lead the way," I say smiling. we reach the drawing-room. I was confused. Entering the room I see spinner and twice. "Sup?"Spinner says playing chess with twice."Helllllooo L/n" Twice says moving his arms around. "hello both of you, by the way, why did you bring me here toga? " " Well, I wanted to ask you something, It's just that your father is the major funder for the army and I heard that he's been septical of Shigaraki and we hope that you can help us ?" Toga says with puppy eyes. The other two members seem to act like they didn't listen by judging by their faces it's the opposite."Okay fine I will help you guys" I sigh.

"Yay! let's go you two, we can go and inform the others, thanks n/n-san!" "R-right, "I say confused...

------------

"So Shigaraki you want to impress my father?"  ''Yes." He says. "As far as I know my father is a sucker for business-style presentations, maybe you could try that, " I say..., There was pin-drop silence in the room. "Let me guess you have never seen a business presentation? It's fine" "Or you could show us a business presentation miss L/n" Shigaraki states with a smirk."Sure" I say smiling. I put my hair in a bun and get everything ready. I start presenting about my company, what it has done with the visual presentation material such as statistics, flip charts, whiteboards, and much more.

Shigaraki's pov

L/n had started giving a simple presentation. She explained everything with mere words and with great confidence. Nothing less expected from the daughter of l/n. It's quite remarkable and I can see that she puts a lot of effort into her work. 

Y/n's pov

"Now it's your turn Shigaraki!" "huh?" He says surprised. "Yeah, I want to see you try! maybe you might have potential! Show us what you got!" I say sitting down not really give him a chance to withdraw. "N/n I Loved your presentation!" Toga exclaims.,... "Same! It was terrible" Twice also exclaims. I look around the room to see everyone's reaction. Mr.compass clapped his hands while Spinner just looked away. Dabi just nodded, I have to say he is someone who expresses emotion rarely. Others had a small smile forming.

We turn to see Shigaraki. He takes the marker and draws several stickman and names them 'army'. "This is the army," He says then begins to draw them destroying buildings and killing people. He talks about destroying hero society etc, maybe I overestimated him...After he finishes his speech. Twice starts clapping "Just great Shigaraki!''Shigaraki looks over at me. '' I mean it's okay!" I say stuttering. Complete silence in the room...

"You know it's fine! Just be confident in what you want to convey!" I exclaim...'' What?". I give him some tips and tricks to do his speech more efficient, we went over a couple of times and it was ready for tomorrow.

----------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! This is Yanna signing out!