⌈ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦┃𝖯𝖤𝖨𝖭 ⌋

CHAPTER FIVE: THE HILLS٫ PEIN♱❝ MANY SOULS HAVE ALWAYS    SAID THAT THE HILLS ITSELF  HAD EYES

PEIN

MANY SOULS HAVE ALWAYS
SAID THAT THE HILLS ITSELF
HAD EYES. BUT HAVE YOU NOT
SEEN MINE ?

 BUT HAVE YOU NOT SEEN MINE ?❞

❝ MY SWEET, LITTLE JULIET,    JUST LIKE THE CAMERA THAT    WAS INSTALLED, I AM ALWAYS    WATCHING YOU

MY SWEET, LITTLE JULIET,
JUST LIKE THE CAMERA THAT
WAS INSTALLED, I AM ALWAYS
WATCHING YOU.

THERE SHE GOES AGAIN, acting as if she wasn't doing anything to make him jealous. Her beautiful hair fell loosely past her shoulders, fading into a soft ombré, complimenting her soft and doll - like porcelain, complexion and beautifully shaped doe eyes. Her sights seemed to have been mocking him when he had assigned her a mission that involved her dressing up in a slight inappropriate outfit; this consisted of a well-fitted, black body con dress, hugging her body and curves beautifully, black heels - which made her legs more feminine, smooth and taller.

In Pein's mind, he was mentally arguing with himself and was very close to sending someone else - Deidara - to do the job, but it was too late because she didn't even hesitate to answer. "Very well, master, if you insist I take on this role, how can i possibly say no ? I mean, attending a night club, meeting new people, letting myself loose in order to find out the deepest and darkest information about said person - count me in. You will not regret it."

Oh, but he did regret letting her go, and now here he was; hair slicked back, exposing the snake tattoo he had ( which paired perfectly with his piercings ), making him look breathtaking. He sat in habitation of his headquarters, spruced up in a nice black tuxedo, the blazer being rolled up, revealing a bit of his tattooed arm. On his left hand, the fresh, neatly coated, purple nail polish made his fingers more slender, praising his ring and matching tattoos,, whilst a crystal of rosy wine was held between his middle and ring finger. However, his rinnegan eyes narrowed, darkening, when he started hearing the faint footsteps and laughter of her.

" Oh, master~", a feminine voice sang, followed by a beautiful giggle, making his heart flutter against his chest and his palms sweaty. Even though he tried to keep his stoic and collected composure, there was always something about her that made him feel a deeper, more warmer camaraderie.

'Foolish girl,' he told himself, watching the door knob to his office jiggle. He could hear her faint whines and giggles as she kept on failing, making him secretly amused at her failed attempts. His regular stoic composure faltering a bit; rinnegan eyes narrowing, a hint of amusement present-but went unnoticed. Hearing the door finally unlock, his freshly coated, purple. manicure nails tapped rhythmically against the arm of his chair, blankly staring at the lively woman who waltz into his headquarters, smiling gleefully and stood in front of him, happily swaying back and forth on her feet.

Seeing his expression, she giggled, lifting her finger up to her ruby lips and pouted. "Oh, master~! Why do you look so glum, did you miss me~? hmmm~?" The young woman purred, slowly leaning down to his seated height, narrowing her eyes and staring into his rinnegan ones. A small smirk was slowly making its way onto her face, gently placing her fingers onto his neck, tracing the ink of his tattoo, before slowly bringing her finger down to his chest and grasping roughly onto his purple tie, pulling him closer to her face.

"Or maybe-just maybe, you missed the way my body felt against yours." Leaning her head closer to Pain, her lips brushing against his soft, pink ones-making him blush at the littlest action. His Rinnegan eyes narrowed, pulling away and stared at her blankly. Slowly, he brought his hand up, wrapping his slender fingers around her wrist, and arm around her waist.

A smell gasp was emitted from the young woman's lips when she felt herself being seated on top of his lap; her back being placed against his broad chest, while she could feel him unraveling her legs and his lips against her ear. One of his hands, squeezed her furnished breast, and the other hand, was teasingly dancing towards her soaking womanhood.

"You're right, as always. I did miss having your body against mines--specifically under as I pound deeply inside this," Pain's breath was hot, his words were spoken in deep, yet blur and teasing tone. His hand then squeezed her womanhood, his middle finger rubbing her clothed clit in a teasingly slow pace, while his other hands was kneeding her breast.

"Glorious pussy."

Once he said those words, her lace undergarments were slipped to the left side, following by a finger sliding inside her soaking heat, making her head press against his chest and pant and tighten around him. "M-master," she moaned out, grinding her hip onto his finger, which made him add another digit inside her pulsating walls.

His fingers were long, not too big, but they filled her needy heat so good. She could only imagine what his baby maker would like since it's been so long she had him inside and filled her up with his creamy essence.

"Now, now, there is no appetite to make all those unwanted noise. I only wish to fill your desire and make you feel good. After all, you are my, " ripping her shirt open, Pain watched as her breasts came put, bouncing in healthy glory, giving rise to the good root that was being prevailed in his pants, as he left wet down her neck, gently biting the soft flesh.

"Senpai."