⌈ 𝐍𝐎 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄┃𝖧𝖨𝖣𝖠𝖭 ⌋

CHAPTER FOUR: NO GUIDANCE, HIDAN ♱❝ IT WAS PAINFULLY OBVIOUS HOW YOU CRAVED THE SADISTIC MAN WHO IDOLIZED JASHIN

HIDAN

IT WAS PAINFULLY OBVIOUS
HOW YOU CRAVED
THE SADISTIC MAN WHO IDOLIZED
JASHIN. AM I RIGHT, BABY
GIRL .

❞

❝ SO GO ALONG

SO GO ALONG. SPREAD
YOUR ELEGANT LEGS FOR HIM
AND BEG. MAYBE EVEN GET ON
YOUR KNEES.

THE SOUND of her back being pressed up against the cold, mahogany wall, brought trembles down the tier membrane of her backbone. Strong, calloused hands firmly gripping onto her midsection, raising her hands up their exposed back, whilst her freshly manicured tips dug into the warm, muscular flesh. Warm, chapped lips connected with her ruby red ones, making her instantly kiss back, and wrapped her left leg around his abdomen. She then felt his right hand grasp onto her thigh, and drew himself in near, withstanding the heat of her womanhood.

A small moan left her lips, pulling away from the kiss and glanced up at him, her mentality blank as she gazed at his attractive characteristics with a rosy hue across her cheeks. "P-please, Daddy, can you fuck me ?" Her voice was low, legs buckling and she could herself getting wetter. The way his magenta eyes stared at her, privately teasing the way she was behaving and smirked to himself. Of coarse she knew it was awry - in evidence, they both knew, but periodically, lustrous litigations overpowers love.

She craved to be touched, bred and filled with another mans love - the thought itself making her feel weak in the knees. She nearly lost her balance, but the white haired man that gripped her waist, chuckled deeply, sliding his hands over her booty, and spanked it.

"Damn it, you're such a needy bitch," The silver haired man drawled, flirting the pink muscle over his bottom rim and smirked, his magenta eyes darkening; synchronizing within the dominant durability he held. The young woman felt her physique heat up, specifically the glistening treasure that was created between her legs. As she was about to respond, her physique was being lifted up and placed over a strong shoulder. However, the ruby red skirt she wore rose up a bit, exposing a bit of her needy core.

Her mentality already leaving, she was snapped out of her haze when she heard the door lock, and her back coming in contact with a soft fabric, making her release a moan she did not know she was holding in. Warm lips gently kissing down her neck, whilst he felt a warm hand unravelling her blouse, the last button coming undone and exposing her time coloured bra.

"Fuck baby, you're so hot, when you wear red lingerie," The silver haired man praised, his right hand tracing the smooth fabric, whilst he used his left to balance himself up, unhooking the item from the front, feeling her breasts come out, and hearing her moan in his ear. His pink muscle overlapping the crook of her neck, grinding his hips into her. He could feel how wet she was getting, making him smirk. His right hand then gripped onto her breast, giving the bundle a small squeeze, before beginning to massage it. His thumb rubbing her nipple, satisfied how his perky they were getting.

"H...Hidan-kun, please--I need you inside me so bad." She whimpered, rubbing her glistening and clothed womanhood against his hardened muscle. The silver haired man, who is named Hidan, groaned softly, pulling away and hovered on top of her, "such a needy bitch, you are. so desperate for some cock." Hidan mumbled, his lips brushing over hers, narrowing his eyes at her vulnerable form. He clicked his tongue,watching her blush and shyly nod her head.

"Do you really want to be filled? To be so full, that your stomach will begin to bulge. That, within a couple of weeks, you'll find yourself leaning over the toilet puking your guts out-craving the weirdest combinations of food? Because if that's what you want," Hidan's voice grew lower, a smirk dancing along his lips. His magenta eyes gazing deeply into her hazy ones, his hips thrusting into her, making her choke back a moan.

"Then your wish is my command,

Senpai."