The Prophecy part - 1

In Rudra's house
'Come on diya go...go...wake up your mama and bring him down' said pooja. Diya with her pet dog named tiger went upstairs to rudra's room and woke him up. 'Mama...Mama get up it's already 6:30 am' said diya tapping on his face. Rudra opened his eyes and got up. He said 'good morning diya and planted small kisses on her cheeks. Tiger bounces on him and started licking him. 'Ok...Ok tiger leave me, where did you go yesterday I was searching for you in the fields' asked rudra. Tiger stopped licking him and looked at him. Rudra moved from the bed ,tiger sat near diya playing with her. 'Ok you too wait , mama will be back in 5 minutes' said rudra and went inside the bathroom with brush and paste. He came out of the bathroom after brushing his teeth. He arranged the messy bed neatly ,then lifted diya in his arms and walked down with tiger following him. He saw from up everybody were neatly dressed and were waiting for him. They were hiding the cake behind them, when he reached down everybody moved aside and the popers blasted . Everybody together screamed 'happy birthday rudra '. Yes it's jan 12 and it's rudra's birthday. Rudra was shocked to see that and he smiled. Diya wished him' happy birthday mama ' by kissing on his cheeks. 'Thank you dear' said rudra. Pooja said 'happy birthday rudra ' and gave him a small hug. Grandma ,grandpa ,elango ,savithri, ramesh everybody wished him. Pooja gave the knife and asked him to cut the cake. Everybody sang birthday song while rudra cut the cake , he took a piece of the cake and gave it to grandma and grandpa first and then to pooja ,ramesh and others. Looks gave him a gift box and said 'get ready ' rudra opened the box and was amazed to see a shirt and a dhothi. Rudra said thank you to both of them with a smile. He quickly ran upstairs, took bath and came back wearing his new dress. Ramesh said ' you look like super model, this dress suits you perfectly'. Rudra just smiled.

'Yes my brother looks like a king' said pooja

'Yes my brother looks like a king' said pooja. Grandpa , grandma and others were all in the pooja room praying rudra, pooja and ramesh also took part in the pooja after the completion of pooja rudra was gifted a titan watch by his grandparents where he took their blessings and received the gift. Elango and savitri presented him a silver bracelet he did the same there also. Then everybody started their journey towards periya kovil.

Sakthi's POV
'Oh..Thank God the event is over, now we are going back to chennai, back to same home,same work and....' Sakthi thought about him and smiled ' all the sisters please get into the car we are goingto temple' said keerthi. ' Hey what..which temple where is it located? ' asked sakthi with a shock. 'It's the world famous temple periya kovil,it's auspicious to visit this temple on special events so we are heading towards that temple' said keerthi. Sakthi's M.V 'oh no if I go there I will surely meet him so I should stop this'. But before sakthi could say anything everybody stopped her and pulled her into the car. 'Don't say no sakthi, we will get some alone time to take some beautiful photos after a long time' said jaisha. 'Yes a beautiful saree and a temple visit is always a perfect match' said hema. 'Ok let's go' said sakthi, the car started and that reached the temple within 15 minutes. Rudra's family was already there in the temple.

Rudra's POV
Pooja gave the archanai plate to the priest. 'Today is my brother'sbirthday' said pooja to the priest. 'Oh...Ok say the name of his moon sign and the star under which he was born. Pooja said 'aquarius (kumbha rasi) and shatabhisha ( sadayam natchithiram). 'Today is a very auspicious day because say after tomorrow is pongal and all the preparations are going well for the festival, may your brother be blessed with all success and happy family' said the priest whole heartedly. 'Thank you so much for your blessings uncle' said pooja.