Sequel Info

Yes, yes, I've decided to write the sequel.

Here's all the info you need to know (;

•••

Amber Amity just couldn't seem to catch a break.

She lost her father to lung cancer, her boyfriend of 4-years moved away to pursue a career in film, and now she's been fucked over by something she never saw coming.

Amber was an ambitious 23-year-old woman who radiated poise and confidence. She refused to settle for mediocrity, instead, she wanted to be the best; she wanted nothing less than perfection.

She was on track to becoming Fashionsitique's, a renowned fashion magazine's, Editor-In-Chief. She wanted to take the world by storm and reinvent fashion, and she could only do that from the position she was dead-set on getting.

But will a series of unfortunate events allow her to do that? Will all these hardships be worth perfection? Amber didn't know. She was so close to giving up- all she wanted was for the universe to give her a break.

She didn't know how to enjoy life anymore, but maybe she can learn to see the bigger picture. It would take her some time to understand that life and all its hardships will be worth the trouble.

Always.

•••

Worth The Trouble will be Amber's story and will be told from her perspective. This means that the book will contain a shitton of swearing. In the first chapter, Amber will be twenty-three (23) y/o which means Dylan will be thirty-five (35).

I've got a lot of ideas lined up for this book. It's going to be slightly different than Deal With It, but we're still going to see your fav characters from this book (Dyl, Rose, and Nick).

You can add the book to your library so you'll get notified when I publish Chapter 1.

The first chapter will be up at 3PM GMT!