Bonus Chapter Two

Song: My Girl // The Temptations

Amber – 16-years-old

Dean – 17-years-old

Rose and Dylan– 28-years old

Nick and Alexandre – 29-years-old

———————————

NICK

"Can you take the blame for me?" I asked, jutting out my bottom lip and widening my eyes in what I thought was an irresistible look.

Amber shot me a scowl and crossed her arms under her chest. Her face was growing redder by the second and I was concerned her skin would take to that shade. We were standing in the hallway, in front of Dylan's room, and I was terrified to enter and face his wrath.

"No," She deadpanned without an ounce of remorse. How can somebody as tiny as her be that fucking fierce and coldhearted?

"I'll pay you," I told her, desperate for her to take the fall. Dylan couldn't get mad at her for some reason. Maybe it was because she was his sister, or maybe it was because she'd perfected the puppy-dog eyes. Either way, Dylan would be less inclined to kill her.

Amber quirked a brow, "You can use that money to buy a new identity and flee the country. Dylan's going to put up 'wanted' posters of your face, and he won't care whether you're found dead or alive."

I gulped at the thought. I wouldn't put it past Dylan to go out of his way to try and end my fucking existence.

I caught a figure walking towards us from behind her and perked up, "Dean, how about you? Can you take the blame for me?"

He wrapped an arm around Amber's waist, and she smiled at the action. Dean furrowed his eyebrows and shot me a confused look, "Take the blame for what?"

I rolled my eyes, "For me." I repeated.

Amber's eyes narrowed at my tone, "You're a fucking idiot," She stated, honestly. I would've been offended if I didn't hear her say those words so much. At this point, it's just another way for her to tell me she loved me. It was like an anthem.

"I'm pretty confused," Dean voiced out.

Amber smirked and gave me a look, "Nick lost the rings," She clicked her tongue. Dean's eyes widened in fear for my life. He's faced Dylan's wrath before, and so he knew how scared I should've been. We could form a club.

Suddenly, the door was thrown open and Dylan was staring at us with an inquisitive expression. He was dressed in a dark blue three-piece suit with a tie.

At the sight of her brother, Amber leaned back against Dean, almost like she was expecting the showdown of a lifetime

The princess was excited to watch a murder.