reunion

The guys all sat down and Sara ran in the house.

Sa- guys you have to find her. She's all alone and her dad beats her. She's younger then me but she is my best friend.

Tina walked out of the bathroom and into the livingroom and stopped when she seen sara.

T- SARA

Sa- TINA

they ran to each other and hugged each other and started to cry.
The guys looked at each other then at the girls.

The girls went and sat down on the couch beside each other.

Sa- what happened

T- well my dad throw all my things away and made me quit working for you. Then he beat me that night for spilling water on the floor. Last night he beat me because my mom & him got into a fight. When I woke up they were fighting so I left to the lake that's where they found me and scott is my brother that I thought died in a car crash.

Sa- wow girl. How bad are the injuries.

S- well she has 2 broken ribs, 3 fractured ribs, a broken wrist & cuts all over her.

Sa- did he...

T- no thank god. I still have that.

Z- have what

T- blushes and says my v-card

Z- blushes and says oh

S- that's good.

R- why did sara ask

T- he said when my mom went on her trip for a month he would rape me. She is suppose to leave today and he was gonna call mom when she landed and have her watch while he raped me

Tina looked away while she started to cry. Ryan got up and walked over to the couch and sat beside tina.

R- plz stop crying babygirl. It brakes my heart tp see you cry.

Ryan hugged tina and rubbed her back while whisper soothing words in her ear till she fell asleep in his arms.

R- she's asleep

He got up and took tina upstairs to his room then put her under the blanket and tucked her in then he went down stairs .

Ry- wtf man

T- what

Z- what did you just do

Ry- oh well. It worked for my sister when her boyfriend did it for her so I was hoping it would help tina. I was right tho

Z- ya that's for sure.

Sara looked at zac and smiled. Zac went to the bathroom and sara had to say something before he came back.

Sa- zac likes tina

R- how do you know

Sa- a mother just knows

The guys smiled and were happy he did but scott wasnt happy tho. Sara could tell. So she texted scott.

" text messages"

Sa- what's wrong

S- I dont want zac near tina

Sa- why not

S- because hes a player and he would brake her heart

Sa- why do you say that

S- because I have seen him do it alot lately because some girl he liked broke his heart so he brakes other girls heart.

Sa- so your saying he won't change for her

S- nope

Sa- you dont know much do you

S- wym

Sa- well zac's dad changed for me

S- dean was a player

Sa- yup. Message him he will tell you

S- ok I will

" texts between dean & scott"

S- dean I got to ask you some questions

D- what's up man

S- was you a player

D- sara said something right

S- yup

D- yes I was

S- what changed

D- well sara was new to the school and I wanted to sleep with her then leave her heart broken. But it didnt work

S- what happened

D- well she was playing hard to get. She went thro hell. Her dad beat her and she was shy. I took her on dates and got to know her. So we waited till after we were married and everything before I took her v-card.

S- wow man. I have a serious question tho

D- ok

This is a picture of my sister. Do you think zac would change for her.

 Do you think zac would change for her

This is her hair now tho.

I wanna be sure before I give him my blessing

D- she's very beautiful and if he cant change his ways. I know his brother can help with getting him to change and work for Tina's affection.

S- how do you know her name.

D- she worked for me as my assistant for 2 years. She's a lovely girl and a hard worker. Have her call me because I want her back as my assistant.

S- okay I will

Texts over

Scott sat there thinking. While upstairs tina and zac were talking.

Z- so tina do you wanna go on a date with me because I wanna get to know you.

T- that sounds great

Then everyone went to bed that night. And scott cuddle his girlfriend. While tina was cuddling with ryan in his room .

Peace out. Till next time