Chapter 5: Woozi is MINE...

Y/n's P.O.V

It's been a month since Bella and Katelyn almost attacked me. I was walking to pledis untl I bumped into Ailee Sunbaenim...

Y/n: I'm so sorry for bumping into you Ailee sunbae!

Ailee: It's okay just watch where you walk okay?

while I was helping Ailee sunbae stand up, I saw her wearing a necklace. it looks like there another piece to connect it. Yin and Yeng. I wonder whose wearing the other piece..

Y/n: You have a nice necklace Ailee Sunbaenim!

Ailee: Oh thanks y/n! Anyways, I gotta go I have a meeting to attend to. See you later y/n! *Waves good bye*

Y/n: See you later Ailee Sunbae! *Waves*

I went to woozi's studio and saw him making some beats for their B-side track. I went behind him and hugged him from behind.

Woozi: Missing me already Jagi-ah?

Y/n: Yeah *smiles*

While I was talking to him, I saw he was wearing the same necklace as Ailee Sunbae but a different color. the other piece to make the Yin and Yeng...

Y/n: Why are you wearing Ailee sunbaenim's necklace?

Woozi: Ah, I bought the necklace and I knew you weren't a big fan of accessories so I gave the other half to Ailee noona. 

Y/n: oh, okay. I gotta go and practice. I'll see you later Woozi *kisses woozi's cheek*

Woozi: Bye Jagi!

As I left Woozi's Studio, I sighed. I can't believe he would give the necklace to Ailee Sunbae...I may not be a fan of accessories but I would accept anything from woozi...I went to the practice room and practice with my groupmates just to get the jealousy out of my system.

*2 hours Later*

Y/n: Finally, We're done!

Harmony: Hey Y/n! Wanna join us for dinner?

Y/n: Sure! Let me get my things!

Meanwhile....

Woozi's P.O.V

I was producing songs while Ailee noona was getting coffee. 

Ailee: Here's your coffee Woozi!

Woozi: Thanks (Seventeen's Thanks XD)

After drinking the coffee that Ailee noona gave me, I suddenly feel blurry.

Woozi: Y/n?...is that you?

Ailee (Y/n): Yes its me babe *smirks* 

it turned me on (tf? how?) so I kissed her and ended up doing a makeout session..

Y/n's P.O.V

I was walking to woozi's studio with food and opened the door and saw woozi...and Ailee sunbae...making out...A tear fell from my eyes and the plastic full of food fell from my grip. Then ailee and woozi saw me..crying... He noticed that he was making out with ailee sunbae the whole time..

Woozi: Y/n please let me explain--

Y/n: NO! you cheater! I can't believe you cheated on me again! with ailee sunbae! *closes the door* *runs away*

Woozi: Y/n Wait! Please!

I didn't listen to woozi calling my name and ran to SVT's dorm which was near by. I knocked at their door and Seungkwan oppa (I know I'm older than him but he likes being called oppa hehe) opened the door and sees me crying. He brought me to the living room and went to find Wonwoo oppa while the others are comforting me...

Hoshi: Please calm down Y/nnie-ah...  Maybe Woozi has an explaintion...

Y/n: No he doesn't! When I entered his studio, I saw him making out with Ailee sunbae!

Meanwhile...

Woozi's P.O.V

I went back to my studio and saw ailee noona acting innocent.

Woozi: Why did you do that? *tries to calm down*

Ailee: Because I like you! I know I'm older than you but I like you! I do! and I want yu to like me!

Ailee: And plus I'm better than her, she's just a slut!

Woozi: Don't you dare call my girlfriend a slut! She's perfect for me, and I'm sorry but you have to find another producer to make songs for you.

Ailee: What do you mean babe? *acts*

Woozi: 1. I am not your producer anymore 2. Don't ever call me babe ever again 3. Get out of my studio noona.

Ailee: But I-

Woozi: Just get out of my Studio noona!

Ailee noona left my studio while I sat down at my chair to think of what to do to make y/n forgive me.

What have I done...?

Author's Note

(Sorry Ailee I made you a bad person but I love you so much!!! She's a LEGEND)

Hey guys! I'm back! finally publishing a new chapter! I will try my best to publish every chapter since I tend to forget or I'm lazy (I'm lazy af XD) and have you guys heard Seventeen's new B-side track called "My My"? its an amazing song and please stream it! Lets making it #1 Trending in Youtube! I might publish once Fallin' Flower ( My new Seventeen Book) And I will try to finish this as fast as possible so I can focus on 2 books only since currently I am making chapters for my other woozi book since I didn't write it in a notebook so please bear with me. While waiting for me to publish a new chapter int his book, Please Stream Seventeen's My My so we can reach 10M. Thank you for Waiting! 

Comment, Vote, And Follow My Account For More! Love ya!