Chapter 6: I'm Sorry Y/n, Please forgive me...

Y/n's P.O.V

I decided to stay at mom and dad's house. All of my siblings were at the house and asked me why my eyes were swollen. I explained it to all of them and wonwoo oppa was furious but didn't show it. Until his manager called him to go back to the dorms. he left and went to his room to get extra clothes. meanwhile my 2 other siblings called their managers that they will stay with me at home so I won't be lonely.

Wonwoo: Are you sure your going to be fine without me?

Y/n: I'll be fine oppa. I have Jiwoo unnie and kookie with me.

Wonwoo: Arraseo (okay) dongsaeng. I'll tell our security to never let woozi come into our house when he visits.

Y/n: Okay oppa *hugs wonwoo* be safe on your way back to the dorm.

Wonwoo: I will y/n.

Wonwo went to his car and left. While I went to my room and lied down on my bed. I looked at my phone and saw my wallpaper. it was woozi and I...I changed my wallpaper into me and my bandmates. Suddenly, I had a call from my bandmates.

End of Y/n's P.O.V

Phone P.O.V

Harmony: Hey y/n! I heard what happened between you and woozi oppa from hoshi oppa!

Kaira: you cried because woozi cheated on you right?

Y/n: how did you-

Andrea: Well, we heard shouting near woozi's studio. We were curious what happened so, we asked hoshi.

Y/n: oh...I'll explain everything once we meet face to face okay?

Kaira: Okay y/nnie, see you tomorrow!

Harmony: Hope you feel better!

Y/n: Thanks guys. See you tomorrow!

*Ends phone call*

End of Phone P.O.V

Y/n's P.O.V

I put down my phone and decided to take and shower. After taking a shower, I did my routine and went to sleep hoping I will have a good day ahead of me.