Spring

Flowers of may shades graced the earth and ground, collectively stunning the world around them. Their scents attracted the buzzing bees and the beautiful butterflies. Deer pranced across the luscious light green grass, and cute newborns explored the grandness of their exciting new world. Birds chirped happily in their nests of scraps and brown sticks, freeing their feathery wings from its hold. Golden rays of sunlight passed through the maze of branches and leaves, lighting up the forest floor.

An empty circular clearing phased through the towering trees, revealing a massive blossom tree; full of precious pink flowerets. Elegant beauties danced in joyous celebration, while blooms rained upon them; their grass-coloured skin glistened in the light of the dazzling sun. These creatures wore soft fabrics that wafted in the gentle breeze. Notes of grace flowed through the pointed ears; inviting those who heard it let go of their complicated problems.

They were nymphs.

These nymphs joined with satyrs in loving jigs and jives. The satyrs threw off their glamorous; freeing their furry legs and hooves.

Magical fae giggled at the sights that they were shown; their shimmering bodies flickering in the light. Through the gentle breeze and through the whispering trees, invitations to dance greeted their fae-friends. They travelled far and wide; soaring up and digging deep. Leaves of bright green and yellow fluttered in the cool air, carrying the murmurs of the evergreens.