Chapter 1

You let me violate youYou let me desecrate youYou let me penetrate youYou let me complicate you

You let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you
You let me complicate you

Help me
I broke apart my insides
Help me
I've got no soul to sell
Help me
The only thing that works for me
Help me get away from myself

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god

You can have my isolation
You can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith
You can have my everything

Help me
Tear down my reason
Help me
It's your sex I can smell
Help me
You make me perfect
Help me become somebody else

I want to fuck you...

"You can do this." she assured her with a wink and  slap on the ass. "Just remember everything I told you, and by the end of the summer we'll be long gone from here sipping margaritas on the beaches of Pentos before heading back to school in the Eyrie and living in our new apartment off campus."

Dany only nodded making sure her dark brown lace-front was locked in place, still second guessing what she agreed to, whilst counting down from twenty taking slow breaths in and out, looking at the stranger staring back at her in the mirror with eyes that weren't her own.

Margaery convinced her the less the men in this establishment knew about her, or her physical appearance the better off life would be for the two. No one in their right mind would want to be stalked, or worse found out. 

Her normally chestnut haired friend with beautiful golden eyes, was now sporting blond hair, her eyes the color green similar to hers, although Dany went with the contacts with gold rings in the sea green irises.

She looked nothing of her former self, which pleased her greatly, not wanting to think about anyone from their small town in Grassy Vale seeing them here.

Though she knew that would never happen, yet the thought of her parents seeing their baby girl in the barely there black lingerie with her breasts carefully tapped in place and her ass out, almost made her decide maybe she was better off taking that job as a barista at the Starbucks not too far from the apartment she now shared with Margaery along BlackWater Rush.

Looking at her friend and the gold colored lingerie she was wearing, rubbing scented oil on her skin that made it glow. It was hard to believe she even agreed to do this once more, or even decided to work in this same place again. 

Yet Marge made sure to drill inside her head to not make the same stupid mistakes she did the prior year before. The warning was clear, never give these men too much info to work with in putting the puzzle together on who you are.